Efficient Bayesian Multivariate Surface Regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521785167.
- Rajan, Raghuram G & Zingales, Luigi, 1995.
" What Do We Know about Capital Structure? Some Evidence from International Data,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1421-1460, December.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, 1994. "What Do We Know About Capital Structure? Some Evidence from International Data," NBER Working Papers 4875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geweke, John, 2007. "Interpretation and inference in mixture models: Simple MCMC works," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3529-3550, April.
- João A. Bastos & Joaquim J. S. Ramalho, 2016.
"Nonparametric Models Of Financial Leverage Decisions,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(4), pages 348-366, October.
- Joao A. Bastos & Joaquim J. S. Ramalho, 2010. "Nonparametric models of financial leverage decisions," CEMAPRE Working Papers 1005, Centre for Applied Mathematics and Economics (CEMAPRE), School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon.
- Giordani, Paolo & Jacobson, Tor & Schedvin, Erik von & Villani, Mattias, 2014.
"Taking the Twists into Account: Predicting Firm Bankruptcy Risk with Splines of Financial Ratios,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(4), pages 1071-1099, August.
- Giordani, Paolo & Jacobson, Tor & von Schedvin , Erik & Villani, Mattias, 2011. "Taking the Twists into Account: Predicting Firm Bankruptcy Risk with Splines of Financial Ratios," Working Paper Series 256, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Villani, Mattias & Kohn, Robert & Nott, David J., 2012. "Generalized smooth finite mixtures," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 171(2), pages 121-133.
- Smith, Michael & Kohn, Robert, 1996.
"Nonparametric regression using Bayesian variable selection,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 317-343, December.
- Smith, M. & Kohn, R., "undated". "Nonparametric Regression using Bayesian Variable Selection," Statistics Working Paper _009, Australian Graduate School of Management.
- Geweke, John & Amisano, Gianni, 2011. "Optimal prediction pools," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 164(1), pages 130-141, September.
- Sally A. Wood, 2002. "Bayesian mixture of splines for spatially adaptive nonparametric regression," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(3), pages 513-528, August.
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521780506.
- Inyoung Kim & Noah D. Cohen & Raymond J. Carroll, 2003. "Semiparametric Regression Splines in Matched Case-Control Studies," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 1158-1169, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thiyanga S. Talagala & Feng Li & Yanfei Kang, 2019. "Feature-based Forecast-Model Performance Prediction," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 21/19, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Takuma Yoshida, 2017. "Nonlinear surface regression with dimension reduction method," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 101(1), pages 29-50, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scjsta:v:40:y:2013:i:4:p:706-723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0303-6898 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.