Central University of Finance and Economics (CUFE)Beijing, China
RePEc:edi:cufeccn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Li, Feng & Villani, Mattias & Kohn, Robert, 2010. "Modeling Conditional Densities Using Finite Smooth Mixtures," Working Paper Series 245, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Li, Feng & Villani, Mattias & Kohn, Robert, 2009. "Flexible Modeling of Conditional Distributions Using Smooth Mixtures of Asymmetric Student T Densities," Working Paper Series 233, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Feng Li & Mattias Villani, 2013. "Efficient Bayesian Multivariate Surface Regression," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 40(4), pages 706-723, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Feng Li & Mattias Villani, 2013.
"Efficient Bayesian Multivariate Surface Regression,"
Scandinavian Journal of Statistics,
Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 40(4), pages 706-723, December.
- Takuma Yoshida, 2017. "Nonlinear surface regression with dimension reduction method," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 101(1), pages 29-50, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Feng Li should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.