Knot selection by boosting techniques
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521785167, April.
- Ciprian Crainiceanu & David Ruppert & Raymond Carroll, 2004. "Spatially Adaptive Bayesian P-Splines with Heteroscedastic Errors," Johns Hopkins University Dept. of Biostatistics Working Paper Series 1061, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Simon N. Wood, 2003. "Thin plate regression splines," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(1), pages 95-114.
- Smith, Michael & Kohn, Robert, 1996.
"Nonparametric regression using Bayesian variable selection,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 317-343, December.
- Smith, M. & Kohn, R., "undated". "Nonparametric Regression using Bayesian Variable Selection," Statistics Working Paper _009, Australian Graduate School of Management.
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521780506, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schmid, Matthias & Hothorn, Torsten, 2008. "Boosting additive models using component-wise P-Splines," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 298-311, December.
- Tsao, C. Andy & Chang, Yuan-chin Ivan, 2007. "A stochastic approximation view of boosting," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 325-334, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:51:y:2007:i:9:p:4605-4621. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.