Nonparametric regression using Bayesian variable selection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Smith, M. & Kohn, R., "undated". "Nonparametric Regression using Bayesian Variable Selection," Statistics Working Paper _009, Australian Graduate School of Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harrison, David Jr. & Rubinfeld, Daniel L., 1978. "Hedonic housing prices and the demand for clean air," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 81-102, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Muehlenbachs, Lucija & Spiller, Elisheba & Timmins, Christopher, "undated". "The Housing Market Impacts of Shale Gas Development," Discussion Papers dp-13-39-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Jianhong Shi & Qian Yang & Xiongya Li & Weixing Song, 2017. "Effects of measurement error on a class of single-index varying coefficient regression models," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 977-1001, September.
- Villalonga, Belen, 2004. "Intangible resources, Tobin's q, and sustainability of performance differences," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 205-230, June.
- Brockmeier, M., 1991. "Entwicklung und Aufhebung von Reinheitsgeboten im Nahrungsmittelbereich – Analyse und Bewertung," Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 27.
- Liljenstolpe, Carolina, 2008. "Consumer valuation studies and structural modelling of the pig industry," Department of Economics publications 1707, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Miles M Finney, 2017. "Air Quality and the Development of Los Angeles," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 47(3), pages 271-288, Fall.
- Miller, Steve & Startz, Richard, 2019. "Feasible generalized least squares using support vector regression," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 28-31.
- Umberto Amato & Anestis Antoniadis & Italia De Feis & Irene Gijbels, 2021. "Penalised robust estimators for sparse and high-dimensional linear models," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 30(1), pages 1-48, March.
- Prendergast, Luke A. & Li Wai Suen, Connie, 2011. "A new and practical influence measure for subsets of covariance matrix sample principal components with applications to high dimensional datasets," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 752-764, January.
- repec:asg:wpaper:1006 is not listed on IDEAS
- James Hansen & James McDonald & Panayiotis Theodossiou & Brad Larsen, 2010. "Partially Adaptive Econometric Methods For Regression and Classification," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 36(2), pages 153-169, August.
- Tang, Yanlin & Song, Xinyuan & Wang, Huixia Judy & Zhu, Zhongyi, 2013. "Variable selection in high-dimensional quantile varying coefficient models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 115-132.
- Kenneth Y. Chay & Michael Greenstone, 2005.
"Does Air Quality Matter? Evidence from the Housing Market,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(2), pages 376-424, April.
- Kenneth Y. Chay & Michael Greenstone, 1998. "Does Air Quality Matter? Evidence from the Housing Market," NBER Working Papers 6826, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucija Muehlenbachs & Elisheba Spiller & Christopher Timmins, 2015.
"The Housing Market Impacts of Shale Gas Development,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 105(12), pages 3633-3659, December.
- Muehlenbachs, Lucija & Spiller, Elisheba & Timmins, Christopher, 2013. "The Housing Market Impacts of Shale Gas Development," Discussion Papers dp-13-39, Resources For the Future.
- Lucija Muehlenbachs & Elisheba Spiller & Christopher Timmins, 2014. "The Housing Market Impacts of Shale Gas Development," NBER Working Papers 19796, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muehlenbachs, Lucia Anna & Spiller, Elisheba & Timmins, Christopher, 2013. "The Housing Market Impacts of Shale Gas Development," Discussion Papers dp-13-39-rev2, Resources For the Future.
- Cheng, Tsung-Chi, 2012. "On simultaneously identifying outliers and heteroscedasticity without specific form," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 2258-2272.
- Martijn Kagie & Michiel Van Wezel, 2007. "Hedonic price models and indices based on boosting applied to the Dutch housing market," Intelligent Systems in Accounting, Finance and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3‐4), pages 85-106, July.
- Hammes, Brian D., 1984. "Hedonic prices for farmland characteristics: an analysis of farm transactions prices for Iowa," ISU General Staff Papers 1984010108000017525, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:wyi:journl:002176 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steve Gibbons & Stephan Heblich & Esther Lho & Christopher Timmins, 2016.
"Fear of Fracking? The Impact of the Shale Gas Exploration on House Prices in Britain,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0207, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Steve Gibbons & Stephan Heblich & Esther Lho & Christopher Timmins, 2016. "Fear of Fracking? The Impact of the Shale Gas Exploration on House Prices in Britain," NBER Working Papers 22859, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steve Gibbons & Stephan Heblich & Esther Lho & Christopher Timmins, 2016. "Fear of Fracking: The Impact of the Shale Gas Exploration on House Prices in Britain," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 16/671, School of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Sanying Feng & Liugen Xue, 2014. "Bias-corrected statistical inference for partially linear varying coefficient errors-in-variables models with restricted condition," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 66(1), pages 121-140, February.
- Takafumi Kato, 2020. "Likelihood-based strategies for estimating unknown parameters and predicting missing data in the simultaneous autoregressive model," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 143-176, January.
- James P. LeSage & R. Kelley Pace, 2014. "The Biggest Myth in Spatial Econometrics," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(4), pages 1-33, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:75:y:1996:i:2:p:317-343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.