On the Estimation of Structural Hedonic Price Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- James N. Brown & Harvey S. Rosen, 1982. "On the Estimation of Structural Hedonic Price Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harrison, David Jr. & Rubinfeld, Daniel L., 1978. "Hedonic housing prices and the demand for clean air," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 81-102, March.
- Witte, Ann D & Sumka, Howard J & Erekson, Homer, 1979. "An Estimate of a Structural Hedonic Price Model of the Housing Market: An Application of Rosen's Theory of Implicit Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1151-1173, September.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hodge, Timothy R., 2011. "The Effect of Ethanol Plants on Residential Property Values: Evidence from Michigan," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 41(2), pages 1-20.
- David M. Brasington, 2002. "The Demand for Local Public Goods: The Case of Public School Quality," Public Finance Review, , vol. 30(3), pages 163-187, May.
- Ben C. Arimah, 1992. "Hedonic Prices and the Demand for Housing Attributes in a Third World City: The Case of Ibadan, Nigeria," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 29(5), pages 639-651, June.
- Palmquist, Raymond B., 2006. "Property Value Models," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 763-819, Elsevier.
- Brian A. Cromwell, 1990. "Prointegrative subsidies and their effect on housing markets: do race- based loans work?," Working Papers (Old Series) 9018, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Dimitrios A. Giannias, 1988. "Housing Quality Differentials In Urban Areas," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_4, Levy Economics Institute.
- Scott Orford, 2000. "Modelling Spatial Structures in Local Housing Market Dynamics: A Multilevel Perspective," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 37(9), pages 1643-1671, August.
- Hafiz A. Pasha & Mohammad S. Butt, 1996. "Demand for Housing Attributes in Developing Countries: A Study of Pakistan," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 33(7), pages 1141-1154, August.
- P.B. McLeod, 1985. "The Demand for Housing and Amenity Attributes: An empirical analysis of the Perth housing market," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 85-04, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Lucija Muehlenbachs & Elisheba Spiller & Christopher Timmins, 2015.
"The Housing Market Impacts of Shale Gas Development,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 105(12), pages 3633-3659, December.
- Muehlenbachs, Lucija & Spiller, Elisheba & Timmins, Christopher, "undated". "The Housing Market Impacts of Shale Gas Development," RFF Working Paper Series dp-13-39-rev, Resources for the Future.
- Lucija Muehlenbachs & Elisheba Spiller & Christopher Timmins, 2014. "The Housing Market Impacts of Shale Gas Development," NBER Working Papers 19796, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muehlenbachs, Lucia Anna & Spiller, Elisheba & Timmins, Christopher, 2013. "The Housing Market Impacts of Shale Gas Development," RFF Working Paper Series dp-13-39-rev2, Resources for the Future.
- Muehlenbachs, Lucija & Spiller, Elisheba & Timmins, Christopher, 2013. "The Housing Market Impacts of Shale Gas Development," RFF Working Paper Series dp-13-39, Resources for the Future.
- Brasington, D. M., 2003. "The supply of public school quality," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 367-377, August.
- Villalonga, Belen, 2004. "Intangible resources, Tobin's q, and sustainability of performance differences," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 205-230, June.
- Joaquín Delgado & Giovanni Wences, 2020. "A hedonic approach to the valuation of the effect of criminal violence on housing prices in Acapulco City," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 59(6), pages 2999-3018, December.
- Brockmeier, M., 1991. "Entwicklung und Aufhebung von Reinheitsgeboten im Nahrungsmittelbereich – Analyse und Bewertung," Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 27.
- Celia Bilbao-Terol, 2009. "Impacts of an Iron and Steel Plant on Residential Property Values," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(9), pages 1421-1436, September.
- Chunfang Zhao & Yingliang Wu & Yunfeng Chen & Guohua Chen, 2023. "Multiscale Effects of Hedonic Attributes on Airbnb Listing Prices Based on MGWR: A Case Study of Beijing, China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(2), pages 1-21, January.
- Zhang, Congwen & Boyle, Kevin J. & Kuminoff, Nicolai V., 2015. "Partial identification of amenity demand functions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 180-197.
- Shunfeng Song, 1998. "Home buyers' characteristics and selling prices," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 11-14.
- Kenneth Y. Chay & Michael Greenstone, 2005.
"Does Air Quality Matter? Evidence from the Housing Market,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(2), pages 376-424, April.
- Kenneth Y. Chay & Michael Greenstone, 1998. "Does Air Quality Matter? Evidence from the Housing Market," NBER Working Papers 6826, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan Ignacio Zoloa, 2020. "Noise pollution and housing markets: A spatial hedonic analysis for La Plata City," Ensayos de Política Económica, Departamento de Investigación Francisco Valsecchi, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Pontificia Universidad Católica Argentina., vol. 3(2), pages 129-152, Octubre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:50:y:1982:i:3:p:765-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.