Boosting With the L2 Loss: Regression and Classification
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ben Taieb, Souhaib & Hyndman, Rob J., 2014. "A gradient boosting approach to the Kaggle load forecasting competition," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 382-394.
- Kai Carstensen & Steffen Henzel & Johannes Mayr & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2009. "IFOCAST: Methoden der ifo-Kurzfristprognose," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 62(23), pages 15-28, December.
- Fabio Trojani & Francesco Audrino, 2005. "Accurate Yield Curve Scenarios Generation using Functional Gradient Descent," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 14, Society for Computational Economics.
- Fabio Trojani, 2007.
"Accurate Short-Term Yield Curve Forecasting using Functional Gradient Descent,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 5(4), pages 591-623, Fall.
- Francesco Audrino & Fabio Trojani, 2007. "Accurate Short-Term Yield Curve Forecasting using Functional Gradient Descent," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-24, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Marra, Giampiero & Wood, Simon N., 2011. "Practical variable selection for generalized additive models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 2372-2387, July.
- Jushan Bai & Serena Ng, 2009. "Boosting diffusion indices," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 607-629.
- Daye, Z. John & Jeng, X. Jessie, 2009. "Shrinkage and model selection with correlated variables via weighted fusion," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 1284-1298, February.
- Kim, Hyun Hak & Swanson, Norman R., 2014.
"Forecasting financial and macroeconomic variables using data reduction methods: New empirical evidence,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 178(P2), pages 352-367.
- Huyn Hak Kim & Norman R. Swanson, 2011. "Forecasting Financial and Macroeconomic Variables Using Data Reduction Methods: New Empirical Evidence," Departmental Working Papers 201119, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Schmid, Matthias & Hothorn, Torsten, 2008. "Boosting additive models using component-wise P-Splines," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 298-311, December.
- Luciani, Matteo, 2014.
"Forecasting with approximate dynamic factor models: The role of non-pervasive shocks,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 20-29.
- Matteo Luciani, 2011. "Forecasting with Approximate Dynamic Factor Models: the Role of Non-Pervasive Shocks," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2011‐022, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Wolfgang Nierhaus & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2016. "ifo Konjunkturumfragen und Konjunkturanalyse: Band II," ifo Forschungsberichte, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 72, October.
- Tutz, Gerhard & Binder, Harald, 2007. "Boosting ridge regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 6044-6059, August.
- Bissantz, Nicolai & Hohage, T. & Munk, Axel & Ruymgaart, F., 2007. "Convergence rates of general regularization methods for statistical inverse problems and applications," Technical Reports 2007,04, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Masao Ueki & Kaoru Fueda, 2010. "Boosting local quasi-likelihood estimators," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 62(2), pages 235-248, April.
- Tutz, Gerhard & Leitenstorfer, Florian, 2006. "Response shrinkage estimators in binary regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(10), pages 2878-2901, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:98:y:2003:p:324-339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.