Bayesian mixture of splines for spatially adaptive nonparametric regression
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Casarin & Stefano Grassi & Francesco Ravazzolo & Herman K. van Dijk, 2015.
"Dynamic predictive density combinations for large data sets in economics and finance,"
2015/12, Norges Bank.
- Roberto Casarin & Stefano Grassi & Francesco Ravazzolo & Herman K. van Dijk, 2016. "Dynamic Predictive Density Combinations for Large Data Sets in Economics and Finance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-084/III, Tinbergen Institute, revised 03 Jul 2017.
- Villani, Mattias & Kohn, Robert & Giordani, Paolo, 2009. "Regression density estimation using smooth adaptive Gaussian mixtures," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 153(2), pages 155-173, December.
- repec:taf:gnstxx:v:20:y:2008:i:3:p:207-228 is not listed on IDEAS
- Norets, Andriy, 2015. "Bayesian regression with nonparametric heteroskedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 185(2), pages 409-419.
- repec:spr:psycho:v:83:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11336-017-9558-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Norets, Andriy & Pelenis, Justinas, 2012. "Bayesian modeling of joint and conditional distributions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 168(2), pages 332-346.
- Huaihou Chen & Yuanjia Wang, 2011. "A Penalized Spline Approach to Functional Mixed Effects Model Analysis," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(3), pages 861-870, September.
- Yu Yue & Paul Speckman & Dongchu Sun, 2012. "Priors for Bayesian adaptive spline smoothing," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 64(3), pages 577-613, June.
- repec:taf:jnlasa:v:112:y:2017:i:520:p:1405-1416 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:csdana:v:133:y:2019:i:c:p:166-179 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feng Li & Mattias Villani, 2013. "Efficient Bayesian Multivariate Surface Regression," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 40(4), pages 706-723, December.
- Carvalho, Alexandre X. & Tanner, Martin A., 2007. "Modelling nonlinear count time series with local mixtures of Poisson autoregressions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(11), pages 5266-5294, July.
- Villani, Mattias & Kohn, Robert & Nott, David J., 2012. "Generalized smooth finite mixtures," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 171(2), pages 121-133.
- Zhang, Shibin, 2016. "Adaptive spectral estimation for nonstationary multivariate time series," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 330-349.
- repec:spr:sankhb:v:80:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s13571-018-0155-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paciorek, Christopher J., 2007. "Computational techniques for spatial logistic regression with large data sets," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 3631-3653, May.
- Congdon, Peter, 2006. "A model for non-parametric spatially varying regression effects," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 422-445, January.
- Ori Rosen & Sally Wood & David S. Stoffer, 2012. "AdaptSPEC: Adaptive Spectral Estimation for Nonstationary Time Series," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 107(500), pages 1575-1589, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:89:y:2002:i:3:p:513-528. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.