Multilevel Modelling of the Geographical Distributions of Diseases
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ngianga-Bakwin Kandala & Samuel O.M. Manda & William W. Tigbe & Henry Mwambi & Saverio Stranges, 2014. "Geographic distribution of cardiovascular comorbidities in South Africa: a national cross-sectional analysis," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(6), pages 1203-1216, June.
- Joel Karlsson & Jonas Månsson, 2014. "Getting a full-time job as a part-time unemployed: How much does spatial context matter?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(1), pages 179-195, August.
- Anselin, Luc, 2002. "Under the hood : Issues in the specification and interpretation of spatial regression models," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 247-267, November.
- Congdon, Peter, 2006. "A model for non-parametric spatially varying regression effects," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 422-445, January.
- Congdon, P., 2007. "Bayesian modelling strategies for spatially varying regression coefficients: A multivariate perspective for multiple outcomes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 2586-2601, February.
- repec:spr:stmapp:v:12:y:2003:i:1:d:10.1007_bf02511586 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moraga, Paula & Lawson, Andrew B., 2012. "Gaussian component mixtures and CAR models in Bayesian disease mapping," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1417-1433.
- Maksim Belitski & Sameeksha Desai, 2016. "What drives ICT clustering in European cities?," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 430-450, June.
- Fabio Divino & Viviana Egidi & Michele Antonio Salvatore, 2009. "Geographical mortality patterns in Italy," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 20(18), pages 435-466, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssc:v:48:y:1999:i:2:p:253-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.