Semiparametric Estimation of Brand Choice Behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sowell, Fallaw, 1992. "Maximum likelihood estimation of stationary univariate fractionally integrated time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 165-188.
- Haldrup, Niels & Nielsen, Morten Orregaard, 2006.
"A regime switching long memory model for electricity prices,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 135(1-2), pages 349-376.
- Niels Haldrup & Morten O. Nielsen, 2004. "A Regime Switching Long Memory Model for Electricity Prices," Economics Working Papers 2004-2, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Knittel, Christopher R. & Roberts, Michael R., 2005. "An empirical examination of restructured electricity prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 791-817, September.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Ghysels, Eric, 1996.
"Periodic Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 14(2), pages 139-151, April.
- Bollerslev, T. & Ghysels, E., 1994. "Periodic Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity," Cahiers de recherche 9408, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Bollerslev, T. & Ghysels, E., 1994. "Periodic Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity," Cahiers de recherche 9408, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Jensen, S ren Tolver & Rahbek, Anders, 2004. "Asymptotic Inference For Nonstationary Garch," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(06), pages 1203-1226, December.
- Baillie, Richard T., 1996. "Long memory processes and fractional integration in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 5-59, July.
- Baillie, Richard T & Chung, Ching-Fan & Tieslau, Margie A, 1996. "Analysing Inflation by the Fractionally Integrated ARFIMA-GARCH Model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 23-40, Jan.-Feb..
- Wilkinson, Louise & Winsen, Joseph, 2002. "What We Can Learn from a Statistical Analysis of Electricity Prices in New South Wales," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 60-69, April.
- Doornik, Jurgen A. & Ooms, Marius, 2003.
"Computational aspects of maximum likelihood estimation of autoregressive fractionally integrated moving average models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 333-348, March.
- Jurgen A. Doornik & Marius Ooms, 2001. "Computational Aspects of Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Autoregressive Fractionally Integrated Moving Average Models," Economics Papers 2001-W27, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Makoto Abe & Yasemin Boztug & Lutz Hildebrandt, 2004.
"Investigating the competitive assumption of Multinomial Logit models of brand choice by nonparametric modeling,"
Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 635-657, December.
- Makoto Abe & Yasemin Boztug & Lutz Hildebrandt, 2003. "Investigating the Competitive Assumption of Multinomial Logit Models of Brand Choice by Nonparametric Modeling," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-193, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Eluru, Naveen, 2009. "A copula-based approach to accommodate residential self-selection effects in travel behavior modeling," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 749-765, August.
- Jin Gyo Kim & Ulrich Menzefricke & Fred M. Feinberg, 2007. "Capturing Flexible Heterogeneous Utility Curves: A Bayesian Spline Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(2), pages 340-354, February.
- Naoki Wakamori & Angelika Welte, 2017.
"Why Do Shoppers Use Cash? Evidence from Shopping Diary Data,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 49(1), pages 115-169, February.
- Naoki Wakamori & Angelika Welte, 2012. "Why Do Shoppers Use Cash? Evidence from Shopping Diary Data," Staff Working Papers 12-24, Bank of Canada.
- Wakamori, Naoki & Welte, Angelika, 2013. "Why Do Shoppers Use Cash? Evidence from Shopping Diary Data," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 431, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Harald Hruschka, 2007. "Using a heterogeneous multinomial probit model with a neural net extension to model brand choice," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 113-127.
- Bontemps, Christophe & Racine, Jeffrey S. & Simioni, Michel, 2009.
"Nonparametric vs parametric binary choice models: An empirical investigation,"
2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
49286, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bontemps, Christophe & Racine, Jeffrey S. & Simioni, Michel, 2011. "Nonparametric vs parametric binary choice models: An empirical investigation," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 116005, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bontemps, Christophe & Racine, Jeffrey S. & Simioni, Michel, 2009. "Nonparametric vs Parametric Binary Choice Models: An Empirical Investigation," TSE Working Papers 09-126, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Patrick Bajari & Jeremy Fox & Stephen Ryan, 2008.
"Evaluating wireless carrier consolidation using semiparametric demand estimation,"
Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME),
Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 299-338, December.
- Patrick Bajari & Jeremy T. Fox & Stephen Ryan, 2006. "Evaluating Wireless Carrier Consolidation Using Semiparametric Demand Estimation," NBER Working Papers 12425, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pradeep K. Chintagunta & Harikesh S. Nair, 2011. "Structural Workshop Paper --Discrete-Choice Models of Consumer Demand in Marketing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(6), pages 977-996, November.
- Szymanowski, M.G., 2009. "Consumption-based learning about brand quality : Essays on how private labels share and borrow reputation," Other publications TiSEM b12825d8-5e21-4437-adda-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Mittelhammer, Ron C. & Judge, George, 2011. "A family of empirical likelihood functions and estimators for the binary response model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 164(2), pages 207-217, October.
- Congdon, Peter, 2006. "A model for non-parametric spatially varying regression effects," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 422-445, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:97:y:2002:m:december:p:973-982. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.