Semiparametric Estimation of Brand Choice Behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naoki Wakamori & Angelika Welte, 2017.
"Why Do Shoppers Use Cash? Evidence from Shopping Diary Data,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 49(1), pages 115-169, February.
- Naoki Wakamori & Angelika Welte, 2012. "Why Do Shoppers Use Cash? Evidence from Shopping Diary Data," Staff Working Papers 12-24, Bank of Canada.
- Wakamori, Naoki & Welte, Angelika, 2013. "Why Do Shoppers Use Cash? Evidence from Shopping Diary Data," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 431, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Patrick Bajari & Jeremy Fox & Stephen Ryan, 2008.
"Evaluating wireless carrier consolidation using semiparametric demand estimation,"
Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME),
Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 299-338, December.
- Patrick Bajari & Jeremy T. Fox & Stephen Ryan, 2006. "Evaluating Wireless Carrier Consolidation Using Semiparametric Demand Estimation," NBER Working Papers 12425, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pradeep K. Chintagunta & Harikesh S. Nair, 2011. "Structural Workshop Paper --Discrete-Choice Models of Consumer Demand in Marketing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(6), pages 977-996, November.
- Szymanowski, M.G., 2009. "Consumption-based learning about brand quality : Essays on how private labels share and borrow reputation," Other publications TiSEM b12825d8-5e21-4437-adda-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Makoto Abe & Yasemin Boztug & Lutz Hildebrandt, 2004.
"Investigating the competitive assumption of Multinomial Logit models of brand choice by nonparametric modeling,"
Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 635-657, December.
- Makoto Abe & Yasemin Boztug & Lutz Hildebrandt, 2003. "Investigating the Competitive Assumption of Multinomial Logit Models of Brand Choice by Nonparametric Modeling," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-193, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Mittelhammer, Ron C. & Judge, George, 2011. "A family of empirical likelihood functions and estimators for the binary response model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 164(2), pages 207-217, October.
- Congdon, Peter, 2006. "A model for non-parametric spatially varying regression effects," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 422-445, January.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Eluru, Naveen, 2009. "A copula-based approach to accommodate residential self-selection effects in travel behavior modeling," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 749-765, August.
- Jin Gyo Kim & Ulrich Menzefricke & Fred M. Feinberg, 2007. "Capturing Flexible Heterogeneous Utility Curves: A Bayesian Spline Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(2), pages 340-354, February.
- Harald Hruschka, 2007. "Using a heterogeneous multinomial probit model with a neural net extension to model brand choice," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 113-127.
- Bontemps, Christophe & Racine, Jeffrey S. & Simioni, Michel, 2009.
"Nonparametric vs parametric binary choice models: An empirical investigation,"
2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
49286, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bontemps, Christophe & Racine, Jeffrey S. & Simioni, Michel, 2011. "Nonparametric vs parametric binary choice models: An empirical investigation," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 116005, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bontemps, Christophe & Racine, Jeffrey S. & Simioni, Michel, 2009. "Nonparametric vs Parametric Binary Choice Models: An Empirical Investigation," TSE Working Papers 09-126, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- repec:eee:jouret:v:93:y:2017:i:3:p:283-303 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:97:y:2002:m:december:p:973-982. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.