Smooth-car mixed models for spatial count data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- I. D. Currie & M. Durban & P. H. C. Eilers, 2006. "Generalized linear array models with applications to multidimensional smoothing," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(2), pages 259-280.
- Sally W. Thurston & M. P. Wand & John K. Wiencke, 2000. "Negative Binomial Additive Models," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 56(1), pages 139-144, March.
- Marx, Brian D. & Eilers, Paul H. C., 1998. "Direct generalized additive modeling with penalized likelihood," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 193-209, August.
- Arũnas P. Verbyla & Brian R. Cullis & Michael G. Kenward & Sue J. Welham, 1999. "The Analysis of Designed Experiments and Longitudinal Data by Using Smoothing Splines," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 48(3), pages 269-311.
- Congdon, Peter, 2007. "Mixtures of spatial and unstructured effects for spatially discontinuous health outcomes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 3197-3212, March.
- Hinde, John & Demetrio, Clarice G. B., 1998. "Overdispersion: Models and estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 151-170, April.
- C. B. Dean & M. D. Ugarte & A. F. Militino, 2001. "Detecting Interaction Between Random Region and Fixed Age Effects in Disease Mapping," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 57(1), pages 197-202, March.
- Congdon, Peter, 2006. "A model for non-parametric spatially varying regression effects," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 422-445, January.
- E. E. Kammann & M. P. Wand, 2003. "Geoadditive models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 52(1), pages 1-18.
- X. Lin & D. Zhang, 1999. "Inference in generalized additive mixed modelsby using smoothing splines," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(2), pages 381-400.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2008-12-14 (Econometrics)
- NEP-GEO-2008-12-14 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2008-12-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:wsrepe:ws085820. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/dpto_estadistica .