Generalized Additive Models for Gigadata: Modeling the U.K. Black Smoke Network Daily Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- I. D. Currie & M. Durban & P. H. C. Eilers, 2006. "Generalized linear array models with applications to multidimensional smoothing," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(2), pages 259-280, April.
- Simon N. Wood, 2006. "Low-Rank Scale-Invariant Tensor Product Smooths for Generalized Additive Mixed Models," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 62(4), pages 1025-1036, December.
- Peter Hall & J. D. Opsomer, 2005. "Theory for penalised spline regression," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(1), pages 105-118, March.
- Simon N. Wood, 2003. "Thin plate regression splines," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(1), pages 95-114, February.
- Marx, Brian D. & Eilers, Paul H. C., 1998. "Direct generalized additive modeling with penalized likelihood," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 193-209, August.
- Augustin, Nicole H. & Musio, Monica & von Wilpert, Klaus & Kublin, Edgar & Wood, Simon N. & Schumacher, Martin, 2009. "Modeling Spatiotemporal Forest Health Monitoring Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(487), pages 899-911.
- Håvard Rue & Sara Martino & Nicolas Chopin, 2009. "Approximate Bayesian inference for latent Gaussian models by using integrated nested Laplace approximations," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(2), pages 319-392, April.
- Göran Kauermann & Tatyana Krivobokova & Ludwig Fahrmeir, 2009. "Some asymptotic results on generalized penalized spline smoothing," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(2), pages 487-503, April.
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521785167, April.
- Ludwig Fahrmeir & Stefan Lang, 2001. "Bayesian inference for generalized additive mixed models based on Markov random field priors," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 50(2), pages 201-220.
- Gerda Claeskens & Tatyana Krivobokova & Jean D. Opsomer, 2009. "Asymptotic properties of penalized spline estimators," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 96(3), pages 529-544.
- Peter J. Diggle & Raquel Menezes & Ting‐li Su, 2010. "Geostatistical inference under preferential sampling," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 59(2), pages 191-232, March.
- Stefan Lang & Nikolaus Umlauf & Peter Wechselberger & Kenneth Harttgen & Thomas Kneib, 2012. "Multilevel structured additive regression," Working Papers 2012-07, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521780506, April.
- Philip T. Reiss & R. Todd Ogden, 2009. "Smoothing parameter selection for a class of semiparametric linear models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(2), pages 505-523, April.
- Giampiero Marra & Simon N. Wood, 2012. "Coverage Properties of Confidence Intervals for Generalized Additive Model Components," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 39(1), pages 53-74, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konstantin Sering & Petar Milin & R. Harald Baayen, 2018. "Language comprehension as a multi‐label classification problem," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 72(3), pages 339-353, August.
- David L. Miller & Richard Glennie & Andrew E. Seaton, 2020. "Understanding the Stochastic Partial Differential Equation Approach to Smoothing," Journal of Agricultural, Biological and Environmental Statistics, Springer;The International Biometric Society;American Statistical Association, vol. 25(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Anne-Sophie Krah & Zoran Nikolić & Ralf Korn, 2020. "Machine Learning in Least-Squares Monte Carlo Proxy Modeling of Life Insurance Companies," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-79, February.
- Anne-Sophie Krah & Zoran Nikoli'c & Ralf Korn, 2019. "Machine Learning in Least-Squares Monte Carlo Proxy Modeling of Life Insurance Companies," Papers 1909.02182, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jnlasa:v:112:y:2017:i:519:p:1199-1210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/UASA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.