Nonparametric estimation of mean and dispersion functions in extended generalized linear models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marx, Brian D. & Eilers, Paul H. C., 1998. "Direct generalized additive modeling with penalized likelihood," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 193-209, August.
- Göran Kauermann & Tatyana Krivobokova & Ludwig Fahrmeir, 2009. "Some asymptotic results on generalized penalized spline smoothing," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(2), pages 487-503.
- Fan, Jianqing & Yao, Qiwei, 1998. "Efficient estimation of conditional variance functions in stochastic regression," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6635, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521785167.
- Yingxing Li & David Ruppert, 2008. "On the asymptotics of penalized splines," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 95(2), pages 415-436.
- Gerda Claeskens & Tatyana Krivobokova & Jean D. Opsomer, 2009. "Asymptotic properties of penalized spline estimators," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 96(3), pages 529-544.
- Hinde, John & Demetrio, Clarice G. B., 1998. "Overdispersion: Models and estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 151-170, April.
- Stasinopoulos, D. Mikis & Rigby, Robert A., 2007. "Generalized Additive Models for Location Scale and Shape (GAMLSS) in R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 23(i07).
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521780506.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Croux, C. & Gijbels, I. & Prosdocimi, I., 2010. "Robust Estimation of Mean and Dispersion Functions in Extended Generalized Additive Models," Discussion Paper 2010-104, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Christophe Croux & Irène Gijbels & Ilaria Prosdocimi, 2012. "Robust Estimation of Mean and Dispersion Functions in Extended Generalized Additive Models," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(1), pages 31-44, March.
- Dengke Xu & Zhongzhan Zhang & Liucang Wu, 2014. "Variable selection in high-dimensional double generalized linear models," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 327-347, May.
More about this item
KeywordsDouble exponential family; Extended quasi-likelihood; Nonparametric regression; Overdispersion; P-splines; Variance estimation; Underdispersion; 62G05; 62G08; 62Pxx;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:19:y:2010:i:3:p:580-608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.