Filtering Time Series with Penalized Splines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Miles S. Kimball & John G. Fernald & Susanto Basu, 2006.
"Are Technology Improvements Contractionary?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(5), pages 1418-1448, December.
- Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald & Miles S. Kimball, 1998. "Are technology improvements contractionary?," International Finance Discussion Papers 625, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Susanto Basu & John Fernald & Miles Kimball, 2004. "Are Technology Improvements Contractionary?," NBER Working Papers 10592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald & Miles S. Kimball, 2004. "Are technology improvements contractionary?," Working Paper Series WP-04-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Susanto Basu & John Fernald & Miles Kimball, 2002. "Are Technology Improvements Contractionary?," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1986, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521785167, May.
- Gerda Claeskens & Tatyana Krivobokova & Jean D. Opsomer, 2009. "Asymptotic properties of penalized spline estimators," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 96(3), pages 529-544.
- Andrew C. Harvey & Thomas M. Trimbur, 2003.
"General Model-Based Filters for Extracting Cycles and Trends in Economic Time Series,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 85(2), pages 244-255, May.
- Harvey, A.C. & Trimbur, T.M., 2001. "General Model-based Filters for Extracting Cycles and Trends in Economic Time Series," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0113, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Thomas M. Trimbur, 2006. "Detrending economic time series: a Bayesian generalization of the Hodrick-Prescott filter," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(4), pages 247-273.
- Dagum, Estela Bee & Giannerini, Simone, 2006. "A critical investigation on detrending procedures for non-linear processes," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 175-191, March.
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521780506, May.
- Krivobokova, Tatyana & Kauermann, Goran, 2007. "A Note on Penalized Spline Smoothing With Correlated Errors," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 1328-1337, December.
- Inyoung Kim & Noah D. Cohen & Raymond J. Carroll, 2003. "Semiparametric Regression Splines in Matched Case-Control Studies," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 1158-1169, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blöchl, Andreas, 2014. "Trend Estimation with Penalized Splines as Mixed Models for Series with Structural Breaks," Discussion Papers in Economics 18446, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Rosales, Francisco & von-Cramon, Stephan, 2015. "Analysis of Price Transmission using a Nonparametric Error Correction Model with Time-Varying Cointegration," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 230227, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bloechl, Andreas, 2014. "Penalized Splines, Mixed Models and the Wiener-Kolmogorov Filter," Discussion Papers in Economics 21406, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Luis Francisco Rosales & Tatyana Krivobokova, 2012. "Instant Trend-Seasonal Decomposition of Time Series with Splines," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 131, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Holst, Carsten & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan, 2011. "International Synchronisation of the Pork Cycle," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114532, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Göran Kauermann & Timo Teuber & Peter Flaschel, 2012. "Exploring US Business Cycles with Bivariate Loops Using Penalized Spline Regression," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 409-427, April.
- Anusha, "undated". "Evaluating reliability of some symmetric and asymmetric univariate filters," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2015-030, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:sndecm:v:15:y:2011:i:2:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.