International Synchronisation of the Pork Cycle
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.eaae.org|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harding, Don & Pagan, Adrian, 2006.
"Synchronization of cycles,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 59-79, May.
- Don Harding & Adrian Pagan, 2004. "Synchronization of cycles," CAMA Working Papers 2004-03, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Dermot J. Hayes & Andrew Schmitz, 1987. "Hog Cycles and Countercyclical Production Response," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(4), pages 762-770.
- Hayes, Dermot J. & Schmitz, Andrew, 1987. "Hog Cycles and Countercyclical Production Response," Staff General Research Papers Archive 597, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Shonkwiler, J. Scott & Spreen, Thomas H., 1986. "Statistical Significance and Stability of the Hog Cycle," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(02), pages 227-234, December.
- Kauermann Goeran & Krivobokova Tatyana & Semmler Willi, 2011. "Filtering Time Series with Penalized Splines," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 1-28, March.
- Shonkwiler, John Scott & Spreen, Thomas H., 1986. "Statistical Significance And Stability Of The Hog Cycle," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(02), December.
- Matthew T. Holt & Lee A. Craig, 2006. "Nonlinear Dynamics and Structural Change in the U.S. Hog—Corn Cycle: A Time-Varying STAR Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(1), pages 215-233. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.