Statistical Significance And Stability Of The Hog Cycle
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Shonkwiler, J. Scott & Spreen, Thomas H., 1986. "Statistical Significance and Stability of the Hog Cycle," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(02), pages 227-234, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Scott Shonkwiler & Thomas H. Spreen, 1982. "A Dynamic Regression Model of the U.S. Hog Market," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 30(1), pages 37-48, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atle Oglend & Frank Asche, 2016. "Cyclical non-stationarity in commodity prices," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 1465-1479, December.
- repec:mhr:jinste:urn:sici:0932-4569(201609)172:3_544:fc_2.0.tx_2-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Craig, Lee A. & Holt, Matthew T., 2008. "Mechanical refrigeration, seasonality, and the hog-corn cycle in the United States: 1870-1940," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 30-50, January.
- Holst, Carsten & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan, 2011. "International Synchronisation of the Pork Cycle," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114532, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul, 1999. "On The Economic Rationality Of Market Participants: The Case Of Expectations In The U.S. Pork Market," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-19, July.
- Christoph Engel & Hanjo Hamann, 2012. "The Hog-Cycle of Law Professors," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2012_08, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Jiong Gong & R. Preston McAfee & Michael A. Williams, 2016. "Fraud Cycles," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 172(3), pages 544-572, September.
- Stępień Sebastian & Polcyn Jan, 2016. "The phenomenon of cyclical fluctuations on the pork market - global perspective," Management, Sciendo, vol. 20(1), pages 382-396, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:29778. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.