On models of expectations that arise from maximizing behavior of economic agents over time
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mount, Kenneth & Reiter, Stanley, 1974. "The informational size of message spaces," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 161-192, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kelly, David L. & Shorish, Jamsheed, 2000. "Stability of Functional Rational Expectations Equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 215-250, December.
- Catherine Rouzaud, 1983. "Anticipations rationnelles et information révélée par les prix : une introduction," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(6), pages 1116-1144.
- McNulty, Mark S., 1985. "Information usage in the formation of price expectations: theory and econometric tests," ISU General Staff Papers 1985010108000013085, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:diw:diwfin:diwfin01050 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gongyu Chen & Chris Higson & Sean Holly & Ivan Petrella, 2010. "Equity Markets, Financial Integration and Competitive Convergence," Working Paper / FINESS 1.5, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Trushin, Eshref & Solomon, Edna, 2015.
"Inverted-U relationship between innovation and survival: Evidence from firm-level UK data,"
68010, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Nov 2015.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Trushin, Eshref & Solomon, Edna M. & Guidi, Francesco, 2015. "Inverted-U relationship between innovation and survival: evidence from firm-level UK data," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 14073, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Guidi, Francesco & Solomon, Edna & Trushin, Eshref & Ugur, Mehmet, 2015. "Inverted-U relationship between innovation and survival: Evidence from firm-level UK data," EconStor Preprints 110896, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Brock,W.A. & Xepapadeas,A., 2001.
"Mosaic management in metapopulation models : optimal management of interrelated species in patchy environments,"
24, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- William Brock & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2001. "MOSAIC MANAGEMENT IN METAPOPULATION MODELS: Optimal Management of Interrelated Species in Patchy Environments," Working Papers 0103, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:5:y:1972:i:3:p:348-376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.