MOSAIC MANAGEMENT IN METAPOPULATION MODELS: Optimal Management of Interrelated Species in Patchy Environments
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||20 Sep 2001|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Gallos - Rethymno 74100|
Phone: +30 831 77405
Fax: +30 831 77406
Web page: http://economics.soc.uoc.gr/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Epstein, Larry G & Wang, Tan, 1994. "Intertemporal Asset Pricing Under Knightian Uncertainty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(2), pages 283-322, March.
- Brock,W.A. & Durlauf,S.N., 2000.
"Growth economics and reality,"
24, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Brock, William A., 1972. "On models of expectations that arise from maximizing behavior of economic agents over time," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 348-376, December.
- Carpenter,S.R. & Ludwig,D. & Brock,W.A., 1998. "Management of eutrophication for lakes subject to potentially irreversible change," Working papers 25, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Brock,W.A., 2000. "Some mathematical tools for analysing complex-nonlinear systems," Working papers 20, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crt:wpaper:0103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostis Pigounakis)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.