MOSAIC MANAGEMENT IN METAPOPULATION MODELS: Optimal Management of Interrelated Species in Patchy Environments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Brock,W.A. & Xepapadeas,A., 2001. "Mosaic management in metapopulation models : optimal management of interrelated species in patchy environments," Working papers 24, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
References listed on IDEAS
- William A. Brock & Steven N.Durlauf, 2000. "Growth Economics and Reality," NBER Working Papers 8041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Epstein, Larry G & Wang, Tan, 1994. "Intertemporal Asset Pricing Under Knightian Uncertainty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(2), pages 283-322, March.
- Brock, William A., 1972. "On models of expectations that arise from maximizing behavior of economic agents over time," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 348-376, December.
- Carpenter,S.R. & Ludwig,D. & Brock,W.A., 1998. "Management of eutrophication for lakes subject to potentially irreversible change," Working papers 25, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Brock,W.A., 2000. "Some mathematical tools for analysing complex-nonlinear systems," Working papers 20, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crt:wpaper:0103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostis Pigounakis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuchgr.html .