MOSAIC MANAGEMENT IN METAPOPULATION MODELS: Optimal Management of Interrelated Species in Patchy Environments
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||20 Sep 2001|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Gallos - Rethymno 74100|
Phone: +30 831 77405
Fax: +30 831 77406
Web page: http://economics.soc.uoc.gr/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William A. Brock & Steven N.Durlauf, 2000.
"Growth Economics and Reality,"
NBER Working Papers
8041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brock,W.A. & Durlauf,S.N., 2000. "Growth economics and reality," Working papers 24, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Epstein, Larry G & Wang, Tan, 1994. "Intertemporal Asset Pricing Under Knightian Uncertainty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(2), pages 283-322, March.
- Brock, William A., 1972. "On models of expectations that arise from maximizing behavior of economic agents over time," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 348-376, December.
- Carpenter,S.R. & Ludwig,D. & Brock,W.A., 1998. "Management of eutrophication for lakes subject to potentially irreversible change," Working papers 25, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Brock,W.A., 2000. "Some mathematical tools for analysing complex-nonlinear systems," Working papers 20, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crt:wpaper:0103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostis Pigounakis)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.