Research, Modeling and Process Management Dissemination of Innovations in Socio-Economic Systems
[Исследование, Моделирование И Управление Процессами Распространения Инноваций В Социально-Экономических Системах]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rothwell, R. & Freeman, C. & Horlsey, A. & Jervis, V. T. P. & Robertson, A. B. & Townsend, J., 1974. "SAPPHO updated - project SAPPHO phase II," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 258-291, November.
- Kaiser, Ulrich, 2002. "An empirical test of models explaining research expenditures and research cooperation: evidence for the German service sector," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 747-774, June.
- Ishibashi, Ikuo & Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2006. "R&D competition between public and private sectors," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1347-1366, August.
- Colombo, Massimo G. & Garrone, Paola, 1996. "Technological cooperative agreements and firm's R & D intensity. A note on causality relations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 923-932, September.
- Mnushko Zoia M. & Sofronova Iryna V. & Aliekperova Nataliia V. & Pestun Iryna V. & Timanyuk Iryna V., 2016. "Management and Marketing in Pharmacy [Electronic resource]: the textbook for foreign students of higher pharmaceutical schools : in 2 parts / Z. Mnushko [at al.], ed. by prof. Z. Mnushko ; National Un," ИЦ "Диалог" - учебная и научная литература. PC "Dialog" - Educational and Scientific Books, Publishing Center "Dialog", number 4, December.
- Kamien, Morton I. & Oren, Shmuel S. & Tauman, Yair, 1992. "Optimal licensing of cost-reducing innovation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 483-508.
- Brekke, Kurt R. & Straume, Odd Rune, 2004. "Bilateral monopolies and location choice," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 275-288, May.
- Evenson, Robert E & Kislev, Yoav, 1973. "Research and Productivity in Wheat and Maize," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(6), pages 1309-1329, Nov.-Dec..
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; diffusion of innovation; externalities; simulation analysis; attributes; evolutionary theory;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2016-07-02 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2016-07-02 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2016-07-02 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:wpaper:1443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.