Report NEP-CSE-2016-07-02This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cristian Barra & Ornella Wanda Maietta & Roberto Zotti, 2016. "Innovation and University-Firm R&D Collaboration in the European Food and Drink Industry," CSEF Working Papers 447, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Annarosa Pesole, 2016. "Measures of the Contribution made by ICT to Innovation Output. An Update of the ICT Innovation Output Indicator," JRC Working Papers JRC100892, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Barinova, V.A. & Zemtsov, S.P. & Sorokina, A.V., 2015. "An Empirical Analysis of the Factors of Competitiveness of Domestic High-Tech Companies," Published Papers 2303, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Pedro Bento, 2016. "Competition, Innovation, and the Number of Firms," Working Papers 20160608-001, Texas A&M University, Department of Economics.
- Colombelli, Alessandra & Quatraro, Francesco, 2016. "Green startups and local knowledge bases: Newborn suppliers of energy-related technologies in Italian Provinces," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201604, University of Turin.
- Gaponenko, A.L. (Гапоненко, А.) & Savelyeva, Marina (Савельева, Марина), 2016.
"Modern Factors of Competitiveness of Socio-Economic Systems: Organizations, Regions and Cities
[Современные Факторы Конкурентоспособности Социально-Экономических Систем: Организаций, Регионов И Гор," Working Papers 453, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Itf, 2014. "The Competitiveness of Ports in Emerging Markets: The case of Durban, South Africa," International Transport Forum Policy Papers 2, OECD Publishing.
- Astebro , Thomas B & Braguinsky , Serguey & Braunerhjelm , Pontus & Broström , Anders, 2016. "Academic Entrepreneurship: Bayh-Dole versus the 'Professor's Privilege'," HEC Research Papers Series 1118, HEC Paris.
- Fujii, Hidemichi & Cao, Jing & Managi, Shunsuke, 2016. "Firm-level environmentally sensitive productivity and innovation in China," MPRA Paper 71851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claude Diebolt & Ralph Hippe, 2016. "The long-run impact of human capital on innovation and economic development in the regions of Europe," Working Papers of BETA 2016-31, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Olsson, Martin & Persson, Lars, 2016. "Talent Development and Labour Market Integration: The Case of EU Football," Working Paper Series 1126, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 14 Mar 2018.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Rao, Srinivas & Kumar, Suresh, 2015. "How Innovations and Best Practices can Transform Higher Education Institutions : A Case Study of SIMS," MPRA Paper 71381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hiroaki Ino & Akira Miyaoka, 2016. "Government-induced Production Commitment in the Open Economy," Discussion Paper Series 142, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised May 2016.
- Claude Diebolt & Ralph Hippe, 2016. "The long-run impact of human capital on innovation and economic development in the regions of Europe," Working Papers 07-16, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Takashi Obinata, 2016. "The Contribution of Research and Development Investments by Sectors to GDP growth," CARF J-Series CARF-J-105, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Levin, Mark (Левин, Марк) & Matrosova, K. (Матросова, К.), 2016.
"Research, Modeling and Process Management Dissemination of Innovations in Socio-Economic Systems
[Исследование, Моделирование И Управление Процессами Распространения Инноваций В Социально-Экономиче," Working Papers 1443, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Talavera, Oleksandr & Yin, Shuxing & Zhang, Mao, 2016. "Managing the diversity: board age diversity, directors’ personal values, and bank performance," MPRA Paper 71927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haiyan Liu, 2016. "A Structural Model of Advertising Signaling and Social Learning: The Case of the Motion Picture Industry," Working Papers 0216, University of South Florida, Department of Economics.
- Oecd, 2016. "Digital Convergence and Beyond: Innovation, Investment and Competition in Communication Policy and Regulation for the 21st Century," OECD Digital Economy Papers 251, OECD Publishing.
- Zack Cooper & Stephen Gibbons & Matthew Skellern, 2016. "Does Competition from Private Surgical Centres Improve Public Hospitals' Performance? Evidence from the English National Health Service," CEP Discussion Papers dp1434, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Chen, Yang & Regis, Paulo José, 2014. "Strategic interactions in corporate tax between Chinese local governments," RIEI Working Papers 2014-01, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration, revised 27 Oct 2015.
- Manuel Mira Godinho & Vitor Corado SimÃµes & Jana Zifciakova, 2016. "RIO Country Report 2015: Portugal," JRC Working Papers JRC101210, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Simona, Comi & Marco, Gui & Federica, Origo & Laura, Pagani & Gianluca, Argentin, 2016. "Is it the way they use it? Teachers, ICT and student achievement," Working Papers 341, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 10 Jun 2016.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & V.T., Shailashree & Kumar, Suresh, 2016. "Application of ABCD Analysis Framework on Private University System in India," MPRA Paper 71769, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2016.
- Veneziano De Castro Araujo & Renato Garcia, 2016. "Local Determinants Of Innovation And Spatial Dependence - A Spatial Tobit Model Applied To Brazilian Micro-Regions," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 161, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Kalenjyan, S. & Zhdanov, D. A., 2015. "Corporate Management as a Factor in Economic Development and Improving the Competitiveness of Businesses," Published Papers 431501, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Amugeh, Naomi & Van der Sluis, Evert, 2016. "Industry Clusters and Regional Economic Development in the Midwest," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236696, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bloom, Nicholas & Sadun, Raffaella & Van Reenen, John, 2016. "Management as a Technology," CEPR Discussion Papers 11312, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vitor Hugo Miro Couto Silva & João Mário Santos De França & Valdemar Rodrigues De Pinho Neto, 2016. "Capital Humano E Desigualdade Salarial No Brasil: Uma Análise De Decomposição Para O Período 2001-2012," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 210, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].