RIO Country Report 2015: Portugal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pavitt, Keith, 1998. "Technologies, Products and Organization in the Innovating Firm: What Adam Smith Tells Us and Joseph Schumpeter Doesn't," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(3), pages 433-452, September.
- Manuel Mira Godinho & Vítor Corrodo Simões, 2015. "RIO Country Report Portugal 2014," JRC Working Papers JRC96476, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsR&I system; R&I policy; ERA; innovation union; Semester analysis; Portugal;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- Z18 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2016-07-02 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2016-07-02 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2016-07-02 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc101210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .