How Internal and External Sources of Knowledge Contribute to Firms’ Innovation Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tödtling, Franz & Lehner, Patrick & Trippl, Michaela, 2004.
"Knowledge intensive industries, networks, and collective learning,"
636, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Franz TÃ¶dtling & Patrick Lehner & Michaela Trippl, 2004. "Knowledge intensive industries, networks, and collective learning," ERSA conference papers ersa04p167, European Regional Science Association.
- Franz Tödtling & Patrick Lehner & Michaela Trippl, 2004. "Knowledge intensive industries, networks, and collective learning," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2004_02, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Bengt-Âke Lundvall & Peter Nielsen, 1999. "Competition and transformation in the learning economy - Illustrated by the Danish case," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 88(1), pages 67-89.
- Michael Steiner & Christian Hartmann, 2006. "Organizational learning in clusters: A case study on material and immaterial dimensions of cooperation," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(5), pages 493-506.
- Roberta Capello & Alessandra Faggian, 2005. "Collective Learning and Relational Capital in Local Innovation Processes," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 75-87.
- Anders Malmberg & Peter Maskell, 2006. "Localized Learning Revisited," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1), pages 1-18.
- Arne Isaksen & Bjørn T. Asheim, "undated". "Location, agglomeration and innovation: Towards regional innovation systems in Norway?," STEP Report series 199613, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Bj–rn Johnson & Edward Lorenz & Bengt-Åke Lundvall, 2002.
"Why all this fuss about codified and tacit knowledge?,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 245-262.
- Bjorn Johnson & Edward Lorenz & B.-A. Lundvall, 2002. "Why all this Fuss about Codified and Tacit Knowledge?," Post-Print halshs-00483646, HAL.
- Henry Wai-Chung Yeung, 2005. "The Firm as Social Networks: An Organisational Perspective," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 307-328.
- Harald Bathelt & Andersand Malmberg & Peter Maskell, 2002. "Clusters and Knowledge Local Buzz, Global Pipelines and the Process of Knowledge Creation," DRUID Working Papers 02-12, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Roberta Capello, 1999. "Spatial Transfer of Knowledge in High Technology Milieux: Learning Versus Collective Learning Processes," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 353-365.
- Lundvall, Bengt-Ake & Johnson, Bjorn & Andersen, Esben Sloth & Dalum, Bent, 2002. "National systems of production, innovation and competence building," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 213-231, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank Group, 2016. "Unlocking Firm Level Productivity and Promoting More Inclusive Growth," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23792, The World Bank.
- repec:etr:series:v:9:y:2018:i:1:p:022-029 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:21:y:2017:i:02:n:s1363919617500177 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kang, Byeongwoo, 2014. "The innovation process of a privately-owned enterprise and a state-owned enterprise in China," IDE Discussion Papers 470, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1193-:d:103851 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:5:p:284-305 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:120:y:2017:i:c:p:252-260 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valle, Sandra & García, Francisco & Avella, Lucía, 2015. "Offshoring Intermediate Manufacturing: Boost or Hindrance to Firm Innovation?," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 117-134.
- Wu He & Feng-Kwei Wang, 2016. "A process-based framework of using social media to support innovation process," Information Technology and Management, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 263-277, September.
More about this item
Keywordsknowledge; innovation; structural equation modeling;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mgt:youmgt:v:6:y:2008:i:3:p:277-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alen Jezovnik). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmkupsi.html .