External Linkages, R&D and Innovation Performance in US Business Services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Love, James H. & Ganotakis, Panagiotis, 2013. "Learning by exporting: Lessons from high-technology SMEs," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-17.
- Apanasovich, Natalja & Alcalde Heras, Henar & Parrilli, Mario Davide, 2016. "The impact of business innovation modes on SME innovation performance in post-Soviet transition economies: The case of Belarus," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 57, pages 30-40.
- Justin Doran & Geraldine Ryan, 2014.
"Eco-Innovation – does additional engagement lead to additional rewards?,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 41(11), pages 1110-1130, November.
- Doran, Justin & Ryan, Geraldine, 2014. "Eco-Innovation – Does Additional Engagement Lead to Additional Rewards?," MPRA Paper 52797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caroline Mothe & Uyen T. Nguyen-Thi & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2015.
"Assessing complementarity in organizational innovations for technological innovation: the role of knowledge management practices,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(29), pages 3040-3058, June.
- Caroline Mothe & Uyen Nguyen-Thi & Phu Nguyen Van, 2015. "Assessing complementarity in organizational innovations for technological innovation: the role of knowledge management practices," Post-Print hal-01293882, HAL.
- Caroline Mothe & Uyen T. Nguyen-Thi & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2014. "Are organizational innovation practices complements or substitutes for technological innovation performance?," Working Papers of BETA 2014-12, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Mina, Andrea & Bascavusoglu-Moreau, Elif & Hughes, Alan, 2014. "Open service innovation and the firm's search for external knowledge," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 853-866.
- Roper, Stephen & Arvanitis, Spyros, 2012. "From knowledge to added value: A comparative, panel-data analysis of the innovation value chain in Irish and Swiss manufacturing firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 1093-1106.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:7:p:1312-1326 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Le Bas & Caroline Mothe & Thuc Uyen Nguyen-Thi, 2015. "The differentiated impacts of organizational innovation practices on technological innovation persistence," Post-Print halshs-01497289, HAL.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-488 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:120:y:2017:i:c:p:252-260 is not listed on IDEAS
- MOTHE Caroline & NGUYEN Thi Thuc Uyen, 2011.
"Do firms rely on sources of information for organizational innovation?,"
LISER Working Paper Series
- Caroline Mothe & Thuc Uyen Nguyen-Thi, 2012. "Do firms rely on sources of information for organizational innovation?," Post-Print hal-00915142, HAL.
- J Doran & G Ryan, 2016. "The effectiveness of R&D and external interaction for innovation: Insights from quantile regression," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 21(1), pages 47-65, March.
- Roper, Stephen & Micheli, Pietro & Love, James H. & Vahter, Priit, 2016. "The roles and effectiveness of design in new product development: A study of Irish manufacturers," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 319-329.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; external linkages; R&D; US business services;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:14:y:2007:i:5:p:477-496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .