Business Strategies of Incumbents in the Market for Electric Vehicles: Opportunities and Incentives for Sustainable Innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darmani, Anna & Niesten, Eva & Hekkert, Marko, 2014. "Which Investors Drive the Development of Wind Energy?," INDEK Working Paper Series 2014/8, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics and Management.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:6:p:1071-1086 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:418-437 is not listed on IDEAS
- Smink, Magda & Negro, Simona O. & Niesten, Eva & Hekkert, Marko P., 2015. "How mismatching institutional logics hinder niche–regime interaction and how boundary spanners intervene," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 225-237.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:7:p:1284-1298 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Richard S., 2016. "Lobbying, political connectedness and financial performance in the air transportation industry," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 61-69.
- Tuukka Mäkitie, 2019. "Corporate entrepreneurship and sustainability transitions: resource redeployment of oil and gas industry firms in floating wind power," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20190226, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:bstrat:v:24:y:2015:i:6:p:518-531. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-0836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.