Modern Factors of Competitiveness of Socio-Economic Systems: Organizations, Regions and Cities
[Современные Факторы Конкурентоспособности Социально-Экономических Систем: Организаций, Регионов И Городов]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- D. A. Freedman & Philip B. Stark, 1999. "The Swine Flu Vaccine and Guillain-BarrÃ‰ Syndrome," Evaluation Review, , vol. 23(6), pages 619-647, December.
- Mester, Loretta J., 2016. "The Outlook for the Economy and Monetary Policy: Low-Frequency Policymaking in a High-Frequency World," Speech 69, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Culver, Lawrence, 2012. "From Sun Cities to the Villages: A History of Active Adult, Age-Restricted Communities. By Trolander Judith Ann. Gainesville: University Press of Florida, 2011. xiii + 352 pp. Illustrations, maps, not," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 86(04), pages 873-875, December.
- Christine Noël Lemaitre, 2010. "L'essentiel du droit du travail," Post-Print hal-00798502, HAL.
- Daniel Teichroew & Alexander A. Robichek & Michael Montalbano, 1965. "Mathematical Analysis of Rates of Return Under Certainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(3), pages 395-403, January.
More about this item
Keywordsglobalization; competition; environmental changes;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2016-07-02 (Economics of Strategic Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:wpaper:453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.