Market Structure and Innovation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Kamien, Morton I & Schwartz, Nancy L, 1975. "Market Structure and Innovation: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(1), pages 1-37, March.
- Kamien, Morton I & Schwartz, Nancy L, 1972. "Timing of Innovations Under Rivalry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(1), pages 43-60, January.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Multiproduct Firms, Product Differentiation, and Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Edwin Mansfield, 1963. "Size of Firm, Market Structure, and Innovation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 71, pages 556-556.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Richard A. Jensen, 1980. "A Duopoly Model of the Adoption of an Innovation of Uncertainty Profitability," Discussion Papers 434, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Michael Peneder & Martin Woerter, 2014.
"Competition, R&D and innovation: testing the inverted-U in a simultaneous system,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 653-687, July.
- Michael Peneder & Martin Wörter, 2013. "Competition, R&D and Innovation: Testing the Inverted-U in a Simultaneous System," WIFO Working Papers 448, WIFO.
- Marco Corsino & Giuseppe Espa & Rocco Micciolo, 2008. "R&D, firm size, and product innovation dynamics," DISA Working Papers 0803, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 18 Jun 2008.
- Morton I. Kamien & Nancy L. Schwartz, 1974. "On the Degree of Rivalry for Maximum Innovative Activity," Discussion Papers 64, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Ramser, Hans Jürgen, 1975. "Neuere Ansätze in der Theorie der Firma und ihre wettbewerbspolitischen Implikationen," Discussion Papers, Series I 70, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Laurent d'Ursel, 1983. "Politiques de « non-prix » : Equilibre et optimum," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(6), pages 1057-1088.
- Liliana Meza-González & Jaime Marie Sepulveda, 2019. "The impact of competition with China in the US market on innovation in Mexican manufacturing firms," Latin American Economic Review, Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 28(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Delis, Manthos D., 2011. "Bank-level estimates of market power," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(3), pages 508-517, August.
- Chris van Egeraat and Frank Barry, 2008. "The Irish Pharmaceutical Industry over the Boom Period and Beyond," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp271, IIIS.
- Symeonidis, George, 2001. "Price Competition, Innovation and Profitability: Theory and UK Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 2816, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Steffen Hoernig, 2006.
"Should uniform pricing constraints be imposed on entrants?,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 199-216, August.
- Steffen Hoernig, 2002. "Should uniform pricing constraints be imposed on entrants?," Nova SBE Working Paper Series wp417, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Nova School of Business and Economics.
- Hoernig, Steffen, 2005. "Should Uniform Pricing Contraints be Imposed on Entrants?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5052, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Na Li Dawson & Kathleen Segerson, 2008.
"Voluntary Agreements with Industries: Participation Incentives with Industry-Wide Targets,"
Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(1), pages 97-114.
- Na Li Dawson & Kathleen Segerson, 2003. "Voluntary Agreements with Industries: Participation Incentives with Industry-wide Targets," Working papers 2004-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Natarajan Balasubramanian & Marvin B. Lieberman, 2010.
"Industry learning environments and the heterogeneity of firm performance,"
Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(4), pages 390-412, April.
- Natarajan Balasubramanian & Marvin Lieberman, 2006. "Industry Learning Environments and the Heterogeneity of Firm Performance," Working Papers 06-29, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Jackson, William III & Nandakumar, Purushottaman & Roth, Aleda V., 2003. "Market structure, consumer banking, and optimal level of service quality," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 49-63.
- Massimiliano Affinito, 2011. "Convergence clubs, the euro-area rank and the relationship between banking and real convergence," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 809, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & de Janvry, Alain & Schmitz, Andrew & Zilberman, David D., 1980.
"Principal issues in the evaluation of public research in agriculture,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt74v9m7dh, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & de Janvry, Alain & Schmitz, Andrew & Zilberman, David, 1981. "Principal Issues in the Evaluation of Public Research in Agriculture," Evaluation of Agricultural Research, Proceedings of a Workshop, Minneapolis, MN, May 12-13, 1980, Miscellaneous Publication 8 49077, University of Minnesota, Agricultural Experiment Station.
- John Bound & Clint Cummins & Zvi Griliches & Bronwyn H. Hall & Adam B. Jaffe, 1984. "Who Does R&D and Who Patents?," NBER Chapters, in: R&D, Patents, and Productivity, pages 21-54, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacob Gyntelberg & Mico Loretan & Tientip Subhanij & Eric Chan, 2010.
"Private information, stock markets, and exchange rates,"
BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The international financial crisis and policy challenges in Asia and the Pacific, volume 52, pages 186-210,
Bank for International Settlements.
- Jacob Gyntelberg & Mico Loretan & Tientip Subhanij & Eric Chan, 2009. "Private information, stock markets, and exchange rates," Working Papers 2009-07, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
- Jacob Gyntelberg & Mico Loretan & Tientip Subhanij & Eric Chan, 2009. "Private information, stock markets, and exchange rates," BIS Working Papers 271, Bank for International Settlements.
- Maria Mansanet-Bataller & Julien Chevallier & Morgan Hervé-Mignucci & Emilie Alberola, 2010. "The EUA-sCER Spread: Compliance Strategies and Arbitrage in the European Carbon Market," Post-Print halshs-00458991, HAL.
- Slowak, André P., 2009. "Market fields structure & dynamics in industrial automation," FZID Discussion Papers 02-2009, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cmnwuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Fran Walker (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cmnwuus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.