Market fields structure & dynamics in industrial automation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Farrell, Joseph & Saloner, Garth, 1986. "Installed Base and Compatibility: Innovation, Product Preannouncements, and Predation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 940-955, December.
- Geroski, P. A., 2000. "Models of technology diffusion," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 603-625, April.
- Grid Thoma, 2009.
"Striving for a large market: evidence from a general purpose technology in action,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 107-138, February.
- Grid Thoma, 2006. "Striving for a Large Market: Evidence from a General Purpose Technology in Action," KITeS Working Papers 195, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Dec 2006.
- André Slowak, 2008. "Standard-setting capabilities in industrial automation: a collaborative process," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 147-169.
- Iordanis Petsas, 2003. "The dynamic effects of general purpose technologies on Schumpeterian growth," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 13(5), pages 577-605, December.
- Julian P. Christ & André P. Slowak, 2008.
"Standard-Setting and Knowledge Dynamics in Innovation Clusters,"
Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim
303, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Christ, Julian P. & Slowak, André P., 2009. "Standard-setting and knowledge dynamics in innovation clusters," Violette Reihe: Schriftenreihe des Promotionsschwerpunkts "Globalisierung und Beschäftigung" 27/2009, University of Hohenheim, Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Evangelisches Studienwerk.
- S. J. Liebowitz & Stephen E. Margolis, 1994. "Network Externality: An Uncommon Tragedy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 133-150, Spring.
- David J. TEECE, 2008.
"Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The Transfer And Licensing Of Know-How And Intellectual Property Understanding the Multinational Enterprise in the Modern World, chapter 5, pages 67-87
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Teece, David J., 1986. "Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 285-305, December.
- Teece, David J., 1993. "Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 112-113, April.
- David J. Teece, 2003. "Profiting from Technological Innovation: Implications for Integration, Collaboration, Licensing and Public Policy," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Essays In Technology Management And Policy Selected Papers of David J Teece, chapter 2, pages 11-46 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Bart Nooteboom, 2007.
"Organization, Evolution, Cognition and Dynamic Capabilities,"
The IUP Journal of Managerial Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 31-55, November.
- Nooteboom, B., 2006. "Organization, Evolution, Cognition and Dynamic Capabilities," Discussion Paper 2006-41, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nooteboom, B., 2007. "Organization, Evolution, Cognition and Dynamic Capabilities," Discussion Paper 2007-2, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 2004. "Innovation and Diffusion," NBER Working Papers 10212, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mario Calderini & Andrea Giannaccari, 2006. "Standardisation in the ICT sector: The (complex) interface between antitrust and intellectual property," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(6), pages 543-567.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1985. "Network Externalities, Competition, and Compatibility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 424-440, June.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1986. "Technology Adoption in the Presence of Network Externalities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(4), pages 822-841, August.
- Alexander Gerybadze & André Slowak, 2008. "Standard-setting Competition and Open Innovation in Non-HT Industries: Mechanical Engineering and Machinery," Chapters,in: Innovation in Low-Tech Firms and Industries, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sanchez, Ron, 2004. "Understanding competence-based management: Identifying and managing five modes of competence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(5), pages 518-532, May.
- Knut Blind, 2006. "Explanatory factors for participation in formal standardisation processes: Empirical evidence at firm level," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 157-170.
- Bekkers, Rudi & Duysters, Geert & Verspagen, Bart, 2002.
"Intellectual property rights, strategic technology agreements and market structure: The case of GSM,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1141-1161, September.
- Bekkers, Rudi & Duysters, Geert & Verspagen, Bart, 2000. "Intellectual Property Rights, Strategic Technology Agreements and Market Structure, The Case of GSM," Research Memorandum 029, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Shy,Oz, 2001. "The Economics of Network Industries," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521805001, March.
- David Dranove & Neil Gandal, 2003. "The Dvd-vs.-Divx Standard War: Empirical Evidence of Network Effects and Preannouncement Effects," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 363-386, September.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Multiproduct Firms, Product Differentiation, and Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Hodgson, Geoffrey M. & Knudsen, Thorbjorn, 2006. "Why we need a generalized Darwinism, and why generalized Darwinism is not enough," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 1-19, September.
- Michael L. Katz & Carl Shapiro, 1994. "Systems Competition and Network Effects," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 93-115, Spring.
- Sanchez, Ron, 1996. "Strategic product creation: Managing new interactions of technology, markets, and organizations," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 121-138, April.
- Thomas Hatzichronoglou, 1997. "Revision of the High-Technology Sector and Product Classification," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 1997/2, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsstandard-setting; innovation; industry dynamics and context; industrial automation;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- L69 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2009-09-19 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2009-09-19 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2009-09-19 (Innovation)
- NEP-NET-2009-09-19 (Network Economics)
- NEP-TID-2009-09-19 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fziddp:200902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fihohde.html .