Why private firms are more innovative than public firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima & Ikuo Ishibashi, 2009.
"Privatization and entries of foreign enterprises in a differentiated industry,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 98(3), pages 203-219, December.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima & Ikuo Ishibashi, 2007. "Privatization and entries of foreign enterprises in a differentiated industry," Discussion Papers 2007-01, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Naseem, Anwar & Oehmke, James F., 2006. "Spillovers, Joint Ventures and Social Welfare in a Mixed Duopoly R&D Race," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21351, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hikaru Ogawa & Ming Hsin Lin, 2005. "Cost reducing incentives in a mixed duopoly market," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(6), pages 1-6.
- Hiroaki Ino & Toshihiro Matsumura, 2010.
"What role should public enterprises play in free-entry markets?,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 101(3), pages 213-230, November.
- Hiroaki Ino & Toshihiro Matsumura, 2009. "What role should public enterprises play in free-entry markets?," Discussion Paper Series 46, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jun 2009.
- Juan Carlos Bárcena-Ruiz & Norma Olaizola, 2006.
"Cost-Saving Production Technologies And Strategic Delegation ,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 141-157, June.
- Bárcena Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Olaizola Ortega, María Norma, 2004. "Cost-Saving production technologies and strategic delegation," IKERLANAK 2004-12, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Daisuke Shimizu, 2010. "Privatization Waves," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 78(6), pages 609-625, December.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2007:i:8:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ishida, Junichiro & Matsushima, Noriaki, 2009.
"Should civil servants be restricted in wage bargaining? A mixed-duopoly approach,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(3-4), pages 634-646, April.
- Junichiro Ishida & Noriaki Matsushima, 2006. "Should civil servants be restricted in wage bargaining? A mixed-duopoly approach," Discussion Papers 2006-07, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Junichiro Ishida & Noriaki Matsushima, 2008. "Should civil servants be restricted in wage bargaining? A mixed-duopoly approach," Discussion Papers 2008-49, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Vasileios Zikos, 2010. "R&D Collaboration Networks in Mixed Oligopoly," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 77(1), pages 189-212, July.
- Stephan Brunow & Valentina Nafts, 2013.
"What types of firms tend to be more innovative: A study on Germany,"
Norface Discussion Paper Series
2013021, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Stephan Brunow & Valentina Nafts, 2014. "What types of firms tend to be more innovative: A study on Germany," ERSA conference papers ersa14p596, European Regional Science Association.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2014. "Sequential Mixed Competition with a Foreign Joint-stock Firm," International Journal of Social Sciences and Management Studies (IJSSMS), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 1(2), pages 38-52, June.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2013. "A Two-production-period Model with State-owned and Labour-managed Firms," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 5(1), pages 41-56, April.
- Hikaru Ogawa, 2006. "Capacity Choice in the Mixed duopoly with Product Differentiation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(8), pages 1-6.
- Yanfang Zhang & Weijun Zhong, 2015. "Are Public Firms Always Less Innovative than Private Firms?," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 66(3), pages 393-407, September.
- Vasileios Zikos, 2007. "Equilibrium and Optimal R&D Roles in a Mixed Market," Discussion Paper Series 2007_08, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Mar 2007.
- Chen, Yi-Wen & Yang, Ya-Po & Wang, Leonard F.S. & Wu, Shih-Jye, 2014. "Technology licensing in mixed oligopoly," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 193-204.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2005:i:6:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Levin, Mark & Busygin, V. & Popova, E.V., 2016. "Development and Analysis of Strategies for Selecting Models of Mixed Market Participants," Working Papers 3054, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2009. "Capacity Investment and Mixed Duopoly with State-Owned and Labor-Managed Firms," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 10(1), pages 49-64, May.
- repec:spr:jecfin:v:41:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s12197-015-9346-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Poyago-Theotoky, Joanna, 1998. "R&D Competition in a Mixed Duopoly under Uncertainty and Easy Imitation," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 415-428, September.
- Kamijo, Yoshio & Tomaru, Yoshihiro, 2014. "The endogenous objective function of a partially privatized firm: A Nash bargaining approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 101-109.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2011. "A Quantity-Setting Mixed Duopoly with Inventory Investment as a Coordination Device," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 12(1), pages 109-119, May.
- Juan Carlos Bárcena-Ruiz, 2008. "Are the public firms more innovative than the private ones?," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2008(2), pages 157-167.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:10:y:1994:i:4:p:639-653. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .