Product and Process Flexibility in an Innovative Environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca Lambertini & Andrea Mantovani, 2010.
"Process and product innovation: A differential game approach to product life cycle,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 6(2), pages 227-252.
- L. Lambertini & A. Mantovani, 2004. "Process and Product Innovation: a Differential Game Approach to Product Life Cycle," Working Papers 529, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Levin, Mark & Matrosova, Kseniya, 2015. "Innovation management based concidering advertising and complementarity of public and private levels of technology," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 6, pages 109-132.
- Souresh Saha, 2007. "Consumer preferences and product and process R&D," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 38(1), pages 250-268, March.
- Derek G. Brewin & Daniel C. Monchuk & Mark D. Partridge, 2009. "Examining the Adoption of Product and Process Innovations in the Canadian Food Processing Industry," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 57(1), pages 75-97, March.
- Christine Halmenschlager & Andrea Mantovani & Michael Troege, 2011. "Demand Expansion And Elasticity Improvement As Complementary Marketing Goals," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 79(1), pages 145-158, January.
- repec:bla:reviec:v:25:y:2017:i:2:p:362-382 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:26:y:1995:i:winter:p:557-574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .