Partial Privatization In A Mixed Duopoly With An R&D Rivalry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 1996. "Taste for variety and optimum production patterns in monopolistic competition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 41-47, July.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Paul Dunne & Maria del Carmen Garcia-Alonso & Paul Levine & Ron Smith, 2005. "Military Procurement, Industry Structure and Regional Conflict," Studies in Economics 0502, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Flam, Harry & Helpman, Elhanan, 1987. "Industrial policy under monopolistic competition," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 79-102, February.
- Chari, V V & Kehoe, Patrick J, 1990.
"International Coordination of Fiscal Policy in Limiting Economies,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(3), pages 617-636, June.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe, 1989. "International coordination of fiscal policy in limiting economies," Staff Report 121, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hit:hitjec:v:58:y:2017:i:2:p:163-177 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefano Colombo, 2016. "Mixed oligopolies and collusion," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 118(2), pages 167-184, June.
- Maria Jose Gil-Molto & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2014.
"Environmental Investments in Mixed vs Private Oligopoly: What are the Implications of Privatization?,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
14/15, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Maria José Gil-Moltó & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2014. "Environmental Investments in Mixed vs Private Oligopoly: What are the Implications of Privatization?," Working Papers 2014018, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Kesavayuth, Dusanee & Zikos, Vasileios, 2013. "R&D versus output subsidies in mixed markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 293-296.
- repec:spr:jecfin:v:41:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s12197-015-9346-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leonard Wang & Tien-Der Han, 2015. "Better governance matters optimal privatization policy," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(2), pages 189-206, December.
- Eleftheriou, Konstantinos & Michelacakis, Nickolas, 2017. "Spatial Price Discrimination and Privatization on Vertically Related Markets," MPRA Paper 76964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haraguchi, Junichi & Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2017. "Firms' Costs, Profits, Entries, and Innovation under Optimal Privatization Policy," MPRA Paper 80927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saha, Souresh, 2014. "Firm's objective function and product and process R&D," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 484-494.
- Tsai, Tsung-Hsiu & Wang, Chia-Chi & Chiou, Jiunn-Rong, 2016. "Can privatization be a catalyst for environmental R&D and result in a cleaner environment?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 1-13.
- Nie, Pu-Yan & Yang, Yong-Cong, 2015. "Cost-reduction innovation under mixed economy," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-68, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Haraguchi, Junichi & Matsumura, Toshihiro & Yoshida, Shohei, 2017. "Competitive Pressure from Neighboring Markets and Optimal Privatization Policy," MPRA Paper 81978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yanfang Zhang & Weijun Zhong, 2015. "Are Public Firms Always Less Innovative than Private Firms?," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 66(3), pages 393-407, September.
- Rupayan Pal, 2010.
"How much should you own? Cross-ownership and privatization,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2010-015, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Rupayan Pal, 2012. "How much should you own? Cross-ownership and privatization," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2012-008, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Muminov, Timur K. & Tomaru, Yoshihiro, 2017.
"Partial Privatization And Subsidization In A Mixed Duopoly: R&D Versus Output Subsidies,"
Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics,
Hitotsubashi University, vol. 58(2), pages 163-177, December.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Muminov, Timur & Tomaru, Yoshihiro, 2017. "Partial Privatization and Subsidization in a Mixed Duopoly: R&D versus Output Subsidies," MPRA Paper 79778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gelves, J. Alejandro & Heywood, John S., 2013. "Privatizing by merger: The case of an inefficient public leader," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 69-79.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Muminov, Timur, 2017. "R&D Output Sharing in a Mixed Duopoly and Incentive Subsidy Policy," MPRA Paper 81732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:buecrs:v:61:y:2009:i:2:p:165-178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0307-3378 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.