Optimal privatization in a mixed duopoly with consistent conjectures
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Matsumura, Toshihiro, 1998. "Partial privatization in mixed duopoly," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 473-483, December.
- Z. Ayca Altintig & K. Peren Arin & Eberhard Feess & Christoph Schumacher, 2009. "YOU ARE ONE OF US NOW! HOW DO SHARE PRICES OF RIVALS REACT TO PRIVATIZATION? -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(2), pages 265-293, 06.
- Friedman,James, 1983.
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521282444, November.
- Maw, James, 2002. "Partial privatization in transition economies," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 271-282, September.
- White, Mark D., 2001. "Managerial incentives and the decision to hire managers in markets with public and private firms," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 877-896, November.
- Shuichi Ohori, 2006. "Optimal Environmental Tax and Level of Privatization in an International Duopoly," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 225-233, 03.
- Bernardo Bortolotti & Marcella Fantini & Domenico Siniscalco, 2001. "Privatisation Around the World: New Evidence from Panel Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 600, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kalashnikov, Vyacheslav & Kemfert, Claudia & Kalashnikov, Vitaly, 2009. "Conjectural variations equilibrium in a mixed duopoly," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(3), pages 717-729, February.
- Kenneth Fjell & Debashis Pal, 1996. "A Mixed Oligopoly in the Presence of Foreign Private Firms," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(3), pages 737-43, August.
- Schmitz, Patrick W., 2000.
"Partial Privatization and Incomplete Contracts: The Proper Scope of Government Reconsidered,"
13447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick W. Schmitz, 2000. "Partial Privatization and Incomplete Contracts: The Proper Scope of Government Reconsidered," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 57(4), pages 394-411, August.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Osamu Kanda, 2005. "Mixed Oligopoly at Free Entry Markets," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 84(1), pages 27-48, 02.
- Debashis Pal & Mark D. White, 1998. "Mixed Oligopoly, Privatization, and Strategic Trade Policy," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 65(2), pages 264-281, October.
- Nandini Gupta, 2005. "Partial Privatization and Firm Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 60(2), pages 987-1015, 04.
- Cabral, Luis M. B., 1995. "Conjectural variations as a reduced form," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 397-402, October.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Eden S. H. Yu, 2006. "Partial Privatization, Foreign Competition, and Optimum Tariff," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 87-92, 02.
- Pal, Debashis, 1998. "Endogenous timing in a mixed oligopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 181-185, November.
- Otchere, Isaac & Chan, Janus, 2003. "Intra-industry effects of bank privatization: A clinical analysis of the privatization of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 949-975, May.
- de Fraja, Giovanni & Delbono, Flavio, 1989. "Alternative Strategies of a Public Enterprise in Oligopoly," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(2), pages 302-11, April.
- Otchere, Isaac, 2007. "Does the response of competitors to privatization announcements reflect competitive or industry-wide information effects? International evidence," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 523-545, September.
- Bortolotti, Bernardo & Fantini, Marcella & Siniscalco, Domenico, 2004. "Privatisation around the world: evidence from panel data," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1-2), pages 305-332, January.
- Ali Dadpay & John S. Heywood, 2006. "Mixed Oligopoly In A Single International Market ," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 269-280, December.
- Jun-ichi Itaya & Koji Shimomura, 1999.
"A Dynamic Conjectural Variations Model in the Private Provision of Public Goods: a Differential Game Approach,"
Discussion Paper Series
104, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Itaya, Jun-ichi & Shimomura, Koji, 2001. "A dynamic conjectural variations model in the private provision of public goods: a differential game approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 153-172, July.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2007. "Partial Privatization in a Differentiated Mixed Oligopoly," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 51-65, September.
- Holt, Charles A, 1985. "An Experimental Test of the Consistent-Conjectures Hypothesis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 314-25, June.
- Sang-Ho Lee & Hae-Shin Hwang, 2003. "Partial Ownership For The Public Firm And Competition," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 54(3), pages 324-335.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:101:y:2010:i:3:p:231-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.