Partial Ownership For The Public Firm And Competition
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 54 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1352-4739|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=1352-4739|
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima & Ikuo Ishibashi, 2009.
"Privatization and entries of foreign enterprises in a differentiated industry,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 98(3), pages 203-219, December.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima & Ikuo Ishibashi, 2007. "Privatization and entries of foreign enterprises in a differentiated industry," Discussion Papers 2007-01, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Denis Claude & Mabel Tidball, 2010. "Efficiency inducing taxation for polluting oligopolists: the irrelevance of privatization," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(4), pages 2946-2954.
- Denis Claude & Mabel Tidball, 2006. "Efficiency inducing taxation for polluting oligopolists: the irrelevance of privatization," Working Papers 06-06, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jul 2006.
- Claude, Denis & Tidball, Mabel, 2006. "Efficiency inducing taxation for polluting oligopolists: the irrelevance of privatization," MPRA Paper 776, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Oct 2006.
- Denis Claude & Mabel Tidball, 2010. "Efficiency inducing taxation for polluting oligopolists: the irrelevance of privatization," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00675338, HAL.
- German Coloma, 2006. "Mergers and Acquisitions in Mixed-Oligopoly Markets," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 5(2), pages 147-159, August.
- Goering, Gregory E. & Sarangi, Sudipta, 2012. "Durable goods produced by state owned enterprises," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 893-899.
- Yang, Ya-Po & Wu, Shih-Jye & Hu, Jin-Li, 2014. "Market Structure, Production Efficiency, And Privatization," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 55(1), pages 89-108, June.
- Chang, Winston W. & Ryu, Han Eol, 2016. "Export rivalry, vertically-related markets, and optimal public ownership policy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 392-401.
- Xu, Lili & Lee, Sang-Ho & Wang, Leonard, 2017. "Strategic Trade and Privatization Policies in Bilateral Mixed Markets," MPRA Paper 80340, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hiroaki Ino & Toshihiro Matsumura, 2010. "What role should public enterprises play in free-entry markets?," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 101(3), pages 213-230, November.
- Hiroaki Ino & Toshihiro Matsumura, 2009. "What role should public enterprises play in free-entry markets?," Discussion Paper Series 46, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jun 2009.
- Xu, Lili & Lee, Sang-Ho, 2015. "Strategic Privatization With Tariffs And Environmental Taxes In An International Mixed Duopoly," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 56(1), pages 135-154, June.
- Lingzhi Yun & Wen Cao, 2008. "State-holding share, policy burden and performance: A study on the program of strategic investor importing for state-owned banks," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 3(4), pages 531-547, December.
- Dong, Baomin & Guo, Guixia, 2013. "A model of China's export strengthening outward FDI," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 208-226.
- Hsu, Su-Ying & Lo, Chu-Ping & Wu, Shih-Jye, 2014. "The nexus of market concentration and privatization policy in mixed oligopoly," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 196-203.
- Alessandro Marra, 2006. "Mixed Public-Private Enterprises in Europe: Economic Theory and an Empirical Analysis of Italian Water Utilities," Bruges European Economic Research Papers 4, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Leonard Wang & Tai-Liang Chen, 2010. "Do cost efficiency gap and foreign competitors matter concerning optimal privatization policy at the free entry market?," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 100(1), pages 33-49, May.
- Wang F.S., Leonard & Chen, Tai-Liang, 2011. "Privatization, Efficiency Gap, and Subsidization with Excess Taxation Burden," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 52(1), pages 55-68, June.
- John Heywood & Guangliang Ye, 2010. "Optimal privatization in a mixed duopoly with consistent conjectures," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 101(3), pages 231-246, November.
- repec:hit:hitjcm:v:56:y:2015:i:1:p:135-154 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sang-Ho Lee, 2006. "Tax Evasion and Monopoly Output Decisions Revisited: Strategic Firm Behavior," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 5(1), pages 83-92, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecrev:v:54:y:2003:i:3:p:324-335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed