Spatial profiles in the analysis of event histories: an application to first sexual intercourse in Italy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans-Peter Kohler & Iliana Kohler, 2001. "Fertility decline in Russia after 1990: the role of economic uncertainty and labor market crises," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2001-013, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Riccardo Borgoni & Francesco C. Billari, 2002. "Bayesian spatial analysis of demographic survey data: an application to contraceptive use at first sexual intercourse," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2002-048, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Marcantonio Caltabiano, 2003. "Italian adolescents’ first romantic relationships: an explorative study," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2003-038, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Riccardo Borgoni & Francesco Billari, 2003. "Bayesian spatial analysis of demographic survey data," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 8(3), pages 61-92, February.
- Karsten Hank, 2002. "Regional Social Contexts and Individual Fertility Decisions: A Multilevel Analysis of First and Second Births in Western Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 270, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Marcantonio Caltabiano & Gianpiero Dalla Zuanna & Alessandro Rosina, 2006. "Interdependence between sexual debut and church attendance in Italy," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 14(19), pages 453-484, May.
More about this item
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:wpaper:wp-2001-025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Wilhelm). General contact details of provider: http://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .