A data cloning algorithm for computing maximum likelihood estimates in spatial generalized linear mixed models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jo Eidsvik & Sara Martino & Håvard Rue, 2009. "Approximate Bayesian Inference in Spatial Generalized Linear Mixed Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 36(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Varin, Cristiano & Host, Gudmund & Skare, Oivind, 2005. "Pairwise likelihood inference in spatial generalized linear mixed models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 1173-1191, June.
- repec:crs:wpaper:9320 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. G. Booth & J. P. Hobert, 1999. "Maximizing generalized linear mixed model likelihoods with an automated Monte Carlo EM algorithm," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(1), pages 265-285.
- William J. Browne & Fiona Steele & Mousa Golalizadeh & Martin J. Green, 2009. "The use of simple reparameterizations to improve the efficiency of Markov chain Monte Carlo estimation for multilevel models with applications to discrete time survival models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 172(3), pages 579-598, June.
- Hosseini, Fatemeh & Eidsvik, Jo & Mohammadzadeh, Mohsen, 2011. "Approximate Bayesian inference in spatial GLMM with skew normal latent variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 1791-1806, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna Gottard & Giorgio Calzolari, 2014. "Alternative estimating procedures for multiple membership logit models with mixed effects: indirect inference and data cloning," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2014_07, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Baghishani, Hossein & Mohammadzadeh, Mohsen, 2012. "Asymptotic normality of posterior distributions for generalized linear mixed models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 66-77.
- Picchini, Umberto & Anderson, Rachele, 2017. "Approximate maximum likelihood estimation using data-cloning ABC," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 166-183.
More about this item
KeywordsData cloning Generalized linear mixed models MCMC algorithms Spatial generalized linear mixed models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:55:y:2011:i:4:p:1748-1759. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.