Flexible spatial dependence structures for unordered multinomial choice models: formulation and application to teenagers’ activity participation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 39 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11116/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Eluru, Naveen, 2009. "A copula-based approach to accommodate residential self-selection effects in travel behavior modeling," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 749-765, August.
- McDonald, Noreen C., 2005. "Childrenâ€™s Travel: Patterns and Influences," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt51c9m01c, University of California Transportation Center.
- Cristiano Varin & Paolo Vidoni, 2009. "Pairwise Likelihood Inference for General State Space Models," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1-3), pages 170-185.
- A S Fotheringham, 1983. "Some Theoretical Aspects of Destination Choice and Their Relevance to Production-Constrained Gravity Models," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 15(8), pages 1121-1132, August.
- Cristiano Varin, 2008. "On composite marginal likelihoods," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 92(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Cristiano Varin & Paolo Vidoni, 2005. "A note on composite likelihood inference and model selection," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(3), pages 519-528, September.
- Bhat, Chandra R., 2011. "The maximum approximate composite marginal likelihood (MACML) estimation of multinomial probit-based unordered response choice models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(7), pages 923-939, August.
- Bhat, Chandra R., 2003. "Simulation estimation of mixed discrete choice models using randomized and scrambled Halton sequences," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 837-855, November.
- A S Fotheringham, 1983. "Some theoretical aspects of destination choice and their relevance to production-constrained gravity models," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 15(8), pages 1121-1132, August.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Sener, Ipek N. & Eluru, Naveen, 2010. "A flexible spatially dependent discrete choice model: Formulation and application to teenagers' weekday recreational activity participation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(8-9), pages 903-921, September.
- D. R. Cox, 2004. "A note on pseudolikelihood constructed from marginal densities," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 91(3), pages 729-737, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:39:y:2012:i:3:p:657-683. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.