Simulation estimation of mixed discrete choice models using randomized and scrambled Halton sequences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausman, Jerry A & Wise, David A, 1978.
"A Conditional Probit Model for Qualitative Choice: Discrete Decisions Recognizing Interdependence and Heterogeneous Preferences,"
Econometric Society, vol. 46(2), pages 403-426, March.
- J. A. Hausman & D. A. Wise, 1976. "A Conditional Profit Model for Qualitative Choice: Discrete Decisions Recognizing Interdependence and Heterogeneous Preferences," Working papers 173, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Tuffin Bruno, 1996. "On the use of low discrepancy sequences in Monte Carlo methods," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 2(4), pages 295-320, December.
- Kenneth Train, "undated".
"Simulation Methods for Probit and Related Models Based on Convenient Error Partitioning,"
_009, University of California at Berkeley, Econometrics Laboratory Software Archive.
- Kenneth E. Train., 1995. "Simulation Methods for Probit and Related Models Based on Convenient Error Partitioning," Economics Working Papers 95-237, University of California at Berkeley.
- Train, Kenneth E., 1995. "Simulation Methods for Probit and Related Models Based on Convenient Error Partitioning," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt94h8x4gd, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Kenneth E. Train, 1996. "Simulation Methods for Probit and Related Models Based on Convenient Error Partitioning," Econometrics 9605001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hajivassiliou, Vassilis & McFadden, Daniel & Ruud, Paul, 1996.
"Simulation of multivariate normal rectangle probabilities and their derivatives theoretical and computational results,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1-2), pages 85-134.
- Vassilis A. Hajivassiliou & Daniel L. McFadden & Paul Ruud, 1993. "Simulation of Multivariate Normal Rectangle Probabilities and their Derivatives: Theoretical and Computational Results," Working Papers _024, Yale University.
- Bhat, Chandra R., 2001. "Quasi-random maximum simulated likelihood estimation of the mixed multinomial logit model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 677-693, August.
- Bhat, Chandra R., 1995. "A heteroscedastic extreme value model of intercity travel mode choice," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 471-483, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:37:y:2003:i:9:p:837-855. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.