An empirical analysis of children’s after school out-of-home activity-location engagement patterns and time allocation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cinzia Cirillo & Kay Axhausen, 2010. "Dynamic model of activity-type choice and scheduling," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 15-38, January.
- Chandra Bhat & Frank Koppelman, 1999. "A retrospective and prospective survey of time-use research," Transportation, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 119-139, May.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Srinivasan, Sivaramakrishnan & Sen, Sudeshna, 2006. "A joint model for the perfect and imperfect substitute goods case: Application to activity time-use decisions," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 827-850, December.
- Bhat, Chandra R., 2005. "A multiple discrete-continuous extreme value model: formulation and application to discretionary time-use decisions," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 679-707, September.
- Ipek Sener & Chandra Bhat, 2007. "An analysis of the social context of children’s weekend discretionary activity participation," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(6), pages 697-721, November.
- David Hensher & April Reyes, 2000. "Trip chaining as a barrier to the propensity to use public transport," Transportation, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 341-361, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicholas J. Klein & Michael J. Smart, 2017. "Car today, gone tomorrow: The ephemeral car in low-income, immigrant and minority families," Transportation, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 495-510, May.
More about this item
KeywordsChildren’s activity patterns; Children’s time-use; Discrete–continuous model systems; Post-school travel; Activity-based travel analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:38:y:2011:i:2:p:273-303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .