Dynamic model of activity-type choice and scheduling
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Khandker Habib & Eric Miller, 2008. "Modelling daily activity program generation considering within-day and day-to-day dynamics in activity-travel behaviour," Transportation, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 467-484, July.
- Bastin, Fabian & Cirillo, Cinzia & Toint, Philippe L., 2006. "Application of an adaptive Monte Carlo algorithm to mixed logit estimation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 577-593, August.
- Golob, Thomas F., 2000. "A simultaneous model of household activity participation and trip chain generation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 355-376, June.
- Bhat, Chandra R., 1996. "A generalized multiple durations proportional hazard model with an application to activity behavior during the evening work-to-home commute," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 465-480, December.
- Heckman, James J. & Singer, Burton, 1986. "Econometric analysis of longitudinal data," Handbook of Econometrics, in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 29, pages 1689-1763 Elsevier.
- Kay Axhausen & Andrea Zimmermann & Stefan Schönfelder & Guido Rindsfüser & Thomas Haupt, 2002. "Observing the rhythms of daily life: A six-week travel diary," Transportation, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 95-124, May.
- Karthik Srinivasan & P. Bhargavi, 2007. "Longer-term changes in mode choice decisions in Chennai: a comparison between cross-sectional and dynamic models," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 355-374, May.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Singh, Sujit K., 2000. "A comprehensive daily activity-travel generation model system for workers," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Kitamura, Ryuichi & Bunch, David S., 1990. "Heterogeneity and State Dependence in Household Car Ownership: A Panel Analysis Using Ordered-Response Probit Models with Error Components," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt0qv4q55r, University of California Transportation Center.
- Arentze, Theo A. & Timmermans, Harry J. P., 2004. "A learning-based transportation oriented simulation system," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 613-633, August.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Srinivasan, Sivaramakrishnan, 2005. "A multidimensional mixed ordered-response model for analyzing weekend activity participation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 255-278, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:37:y:2010:i:1:p:15-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.