Dynamic model of activity-type choice and scheduling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bastin, Fabian & Cirillo, Cinzia & Toint, Philippe L., 2006. "Application of an adaptive Monte Carlo algorithm to mixed logit estimation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 577-593, August.
- Kay Axhausen & Andrea Zimmermann & Stefan Schönfelder & Guido Rindsfüser & Thomas Haupt, 2002. "Observing the rhythms of daily life: A six-week travel diary," Transportation, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 95-124, May.
- Kitamura, Ryuichi & Bunch, David S., 1990. "Heterogeneity and State Dependence in Household Car Ownership: A Panel Analysis Using Ordered-Response Probit Models with Error Components," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt0qv4q55r, University of California Transportation Center.
- Arentze, Theo A. & Timmermans, Harry J. P., 2004. "A learning-based transportation oriented simulation system," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 613-633, August.
- Golob, Thomas F., 2000. "A simultaneous model of household activity participation and trip chain generation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 355-376, June.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Singh, Sujit K., 2000. "A comprehensive daily activity-travel generation model system for workers," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Karthik Srinivasan & P. Bhargavi, 2007. "Longer-term changes in mode choice decisions in Chennai: a comparison between cross-sectional and dynamic models," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 355-374, May.
- Khandker Habib & Eric Miller, 2008. "Modelling daily activity program generation considering within-day and day-to-day dynamics in activity-travel behaviour," Transportation, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 467-484, July.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Srinivasan, Sivaramakrishnan, 2005. "A multidimensional mixed ordered-response model for analyzing weekend activity participation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 255-278, March.
- Bhat, Chandra R., 1996. "A generalized multiple durations proportional hazard model with an application to activity behavior during the evening work-to-home commute," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 465-480, December.
- Heckman, James J. & Singer, Burton, 1986. "Econometric analysis of longitudinal data," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 29, pages 1689-1763 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cherchi, Elisabetta & Cirillo, Cinzia & Ortúzar, Juan de Dios, 2017. "Modelling correlation patterns in mode choice models estimated on multiday travel data," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 146-153.
- Rajesh Paleti & Rachel Copperman & Chandra Bhat, 2011. "An empirical analysis of children’s after school out-of-home activity-location engagement patterns and time allocation," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 273-303, March.
- Habib, Khandker Nurul & Sasic, Ana & Weis, Claude & Axhausen, Kay, 2013. "Investigating the nonlinear relationship between transportation system performance and daily activity–travel scheduling behaviour," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 342-357.
- Khandker Habib, 2011. "A random utility maximization (RUM) based dynamic activity scheduling model: Application in weekend activity scheduling," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 123-151, January.
- Chenfeng Xiong & Lei Zhang, 2017. "Dynamic travel mode searching and switching analysis considering hidden model preference and behavioral decision processes," Transportation, Springer, pages 511-532.
- Arentze, Theo A. & Ettema, Dick & Timmermans, Harry J.P., 2011. "Estimating a model of dynamic activity generation based on one-day observations: Method and results," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 447-460, February.
More about this item
KeywordsActivity involvement; Past history; Multi-week travel diary;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:37:y:2010:i:1:p:15-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .