A simultaneous model of household activity participation and trip chain generation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Goulias , Konstandinos & Pendyala , Ram & Kitamura, Ryuichi, 1990. "Practical Method for the Estimation of Trip Generation and Trip Chaining," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2mt5c3c2, University of California Transportation Center.
- E I Pas, 1986. "Multiday samples, parameter estimation precision, and data collection costs for least squares regression trip-generation models," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(1), pages 73-87, January.
- E I Pas, 1984. "The Effect of Selected Sociodemographic Characteristics on Daily Travel-Activity Behavior," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 16(5), pages 571-581, May.
- Munshi, Kaivan, 1993. "Urban passenger travel demand estimation: A household activity approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 423-432, November.
- Kitamura, Ryuichi, 1984. "A model of daily time allocation to discretionary out-of-home activities and trips," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 255-266, June.
- Goulias, Konstadinos G. & Pendyala, Ram M. & Kitamura, Ryuichi, 1990. "Practical Method for The Estimation of Trip Generation And Trip Chaining," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt8zx9v3t2, University of California Transportation Center.
- E I Pas, 1986. "Multiday Samples, Parameter Estimation Precision, and Data Collection Costs for Least Squares Regression Trip-Generation Models," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 18(1), pages 73-87, January.
- David Levinson & Ajay Kumar, 1995. "Activity, Travel, and the Allocation of Time," Working Papers 199505, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Gould, Jane & Golob, Thomas F., 1997. "Shopping Without Travel or Travel Without Shopping? An Investigation of Electronic Home Shopping," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt6vc504h9, University of California Transportation Center.
- Golob, Thomas F. & Beckmann, Martin J. & Zahavi, Yacov, 1981. "A utility-theory travel demand model incorporating travel budgets," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 375-389, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:34:y:2000:i:5:p:355-376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.