Urban passenger travel demand estimation: A household activity approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Golob, Thomas F., 1999. "A Simultaneous Model of Household Activity Participation and Trip Chain Generation," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt0w16g0x2, University of California Transportation Center.
- Bhat, Chandra R., 2005. "A multiple discrete-continuous extreme value model: formulation and application to discretionary time-use decisions," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 679-707, September.
- Jara-Díaz, Sergio & Rosales-Salas, Jorge, 2017. "Beyond transport time: A review of time use modeling," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 209-230.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Srinivasan, Sivaramakrishnan & Sen, Sudeshna, 2006. "A joint model for the perfect and imperfect substitute goods case: Application to activity time-use decisions," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 827-850, December.
- Golob, Thomas F., 2000. "A simultaneous model of household activity participation and trip chain generation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 355-376, June.
- Marcela Munizaga & Sergio Jara-Díaz & Paulina Greeven & Chandra Bhat, 2008. "Econometric Calibration of the Joint Time Assignment--Mode Choice Model," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(2), pages 208-219, May.
- Marcela Munizaga & Sergio Jara-Díaz & Javiera Olguín & Jorge Rivera, 2011. "Generating twins to build weekly time use data from multiple single day OD surveys," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 511-524, May.
- Timmermans, Harry & van der Waerden, Peter & Alves, Mario & Polak, John & Ellis, Scott & Harvey, Andrew S. & Kurose, Shigeyuki & Zandee, Rianne, 2002. "Time allocation in urban and transport settings: an international, inter-urban perspective," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 79-93, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:27:y:1993:i:6:p:423-432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .