Econometric Calibration of the Joint Time Assignment--Mode Choice Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arthur Lewbel & Oliver Linton, 2002.
"Nonparametric Censored and Truncated Regression,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 765-779, March.
- Arthur Lewbel & Oliver Linton, 2000. "Nonparametric Censored and Truncated Regression," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1237, Econometric Society.
- Arthur Lewbel & Oliver Linton, 2000. "Nonparametric Censored and Truncated Regression," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 389, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Arthur Lewbel & Oliver Linton, 2000. "Nonparametric Censored and Truncated Regression," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 439, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Lewbel, Arthur & Linton, Oliver, 2000. "Nonparametric censored and truncated regression," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2060, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- D Damm & S R Lerman, 1981. "A Theory of Activity Scheduling Behavior," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 13(6), pages 703-718, June.
- Sergio R. Jara-Diaz & Cristián A. Guevara, 2003. "Behind the Subjective Value of Travel Time Savings," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 37(1), pages 29-46, January.
- I. Meloni & L. Guala & A. Loddo, 2004. "Time allocation to discretionary in-home, out-of-home activities and to trips," Transportation, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 69-96, February.
- Munshi, Kaivan, 1993. "Urban passenger travel demand estimation: A household activity approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 423-432, November.
- Jacob Mincer, 1962. "Labor Force Participation of Married Women: A Study of Labor Supply," NBER Chapters,in: Aspects of Labor Economics, pages 63-105 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ram Pendyala & Konstadinos Goulias, 2002. "Time use and activity perspectives in travel behavior research," Transportation, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 1-4, February.
- Toshiyuki Yamamoto & Ryuichi Kitamura, 1999. "An analysis of time allocation to in-home and out-of-home discretionary activities across working days and non- working days," Transportation, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 231-250, May.
- Chandra Bhat & Frank Koppelman, 1999. "A retrospective and prospective survey of time-use research," Transportation, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 119-139, May.
- Chandra Bhat & Rajul Misra, 1999. "Discretionary activity time allocation of individuals between in-home and out-of-home and between weekdays and weekends," Transportation, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 193-229, May.
- Bhat, Chandra R., 2005. "A multiple discrete-continuous extreme value model: formulation and application to discretionary time-use decisions," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 679-707, September.
- Gallant, A. Ronald, 1975. "Seemingly unrelated nonlinear regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 35-50, February.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1983. "Generalized Econometric Models with Selectivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 507-512, March.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Gronau, Reuben, 1973. "The Intrafamily Allocation of Time: The Value of the Housewives' Time," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(4), pages 634-651, September.
- DeSerpa, A C, 1971. "A Theory of the Economics of Time," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 81(324), pages 828-846, December.
- D Damm & S R Lerman, 1981. "A theory of activity scheduling behavior," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 13(6), pages 703-718, June.
- Cynthia Chen & Patricia Mokhtarian, 2006. "Tradeoffs between Time Allocations to Maintenance Activities/Travel and Discretionary Activities/Travel," Transportation, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 223-240, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cinzia Cirillo & Kay Axhausen, 2010. "Dynamic model of activity-type choice and scheduling," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 15-38, January.
- repec:kap:transp:v:46:y:2019:i:2:d:10.1007_s11116-018-9961-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jara-Díaz, Sergio & Rosales-Salas, Jorge, 2017. "Beyond transport time: A review of time use modeling," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 209-230.
- repec:eee:transb:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:667-685 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordstravel behavior; demand forecasting; time assignment; mode choice; discrete/continuous econometrics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ortrsc:v:42:y:2008:i:2:p:208-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.