Tradeoffs between Time Allocations to Maintenance Activities/Travel and Discretionary Activities/Travel
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Evans, Alan W, 1972. "On the Theory of the Valuation and Allocation of Time," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 19(1), pages 1-17, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susilo, Yusak O. & Hanks, Nathan & Ullah, Mahmud, 2013. "An exploration of shoppers travel mode choice in visiting convenience stores in the United Kingdom," Working papers in Transport Economics 2013:20, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Marcela Munizaga & Sergio Jara-Díaz & Javiera Olguín & Jorge Rivera, 2011. "Generating twins to build weekly time use data from multiple single day OD surveys," Transportation, Springer, pages 511-524.
- Joly, I. & Vincent-Geslin, S., 2011. "Raisons et pratiques de la pendularité intensive : le temps de trajet, entre temps subi et temps choisi," Working Papers 201108, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Pinjari, Abdul Rawoof & Bhat, Chandra R. & Hensher, David A., 2009. "Residential self-selection effects in an activity time-use behavior model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 729-748, August.
- Lee, Yuhwa & Washington, Simon & Frank, Lawrence D., 2009. "Examination of relationships between urban form, household activities, and time allocation in the Atlanta Metropolitan Region," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 360-373, May.
- Jara-Díaz, Sergio & Rosales-Salas, Jorge, 2017. "Beyond transport time: A review of time use modeling," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 209-230.
- Pinjari, Abdul Rawoof & Bhat, Chandra, 2010. "A multiple discrete-continuous nested extreme value (MDCNEV) model: Formulation and application to non-worker activity time-use and timing behavior on weekdays," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 562-583, May.
- Yu Ding & Huapu Lu & Lei Zhang, 2016. "An analysis of activity time use on vehicle usage rationed days," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 145-158, January.
- Donggen Wang & Fion Law, 2007. "Impacts of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) on time use and travel behavior: a structural equations analysis," Transportation, Springer, pages 513-527.
- repec:eee:transa:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:25-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joly, I., 2011. "Test of the relation between travel and activities times : different representations of a demand derived from activity participation," Working Papers 201103, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Cynthia Chen & Jason Chen, 2009. "What is responsible for the response lag of a significant change in discretionary time use: the built environment, family and social obligations, temporal constraints, or a psychological delay factor?," Transportation, Springer, pages 27-46.
More about this item
KeywordsAIDS demand equations; time allocation; tradeoff; travel time price;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:33:y:2006:i:3:p:223-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .