Household travel attributes transferability analysis: application of a hierarchical rule based approach
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- D E Boyce & K S Chon & Y J Lee & K T Lin & L J LeBlanc, 1983. "Implementation and Computational Issues for Combined Models of Location, Destination, Mode, and Route Choice," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 15(9), pages 1219-1230, September.
- Goulias, Konstadinos G. & Pendyala, Ram M. & Kitamura, Ryuichi, 1990. "Practical Method for The Estimation of Trip Generation And Trip Chaining," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt8zx9v3t2, University of California Transportation Center.
- D E Boyce & K S Chon & Y J Lee & K T Lin & L J LeBlanc, 1983. "Implementation and computational issues for combined models of location, destination, mode, and route choice," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 15(9), pages 1219-1230, September.
- Golob, Thomas F., 2000. "A simultaneous model of household activity participation and trip chain generation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 355-376, June.
- Goulias , Konstandinos & Pendyala , Ram & Kitamura, Ryuichi, 1990. "Practical Method for the Estimation of Trip Generation and Trip Chaining," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2mt5c3c2, University of California Transportation Center.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:38:y:2011:i:4:p:697-714. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.