How Does a City Benefit from Culture? Evidence from Milan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Helbich & Wolfgang Brunauer & Eric Vaz & Peter Nijkamp, 2014.
"Spatial Heterogeneity in Hedonic House Price Models: The Case of Austria,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 51(2), pages 390-411, February.
- Marco Helbich & Wolfgang Brunauer & Eric Vaz & Peter Nijkamp, 2013. "Spatial Heterogeneity in Hedonic House Price Models: The Case of Austria," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-171/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Liv Osland, 2010. "Spatial variation in job accessibility and gender: an intraregional analysis using hedonic house-price estimation," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 42(9), pages 2220-2237, September.
- Walter Santagata, 2002. "Cultural districts, property rights, and sustainable economic growth," Others 0210004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas Gravel & Alessandra Michelangeli & Alain Trannoy, 2006. "Measuring the social value of local public goods: an empirical analysis within Paris metropolitan area," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(16), pages 1945-1961.
- Bates, Douglas & Mächler, Martin & Bolker, Ben & Walker, Steve, 2015. "Fitting Linear Mixed-Effects Models Using lme4," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 67(i01).
- Davide Ponzini, 2009. "Urban implications of cultural policy networks: the case of the Mount Vernon Cultural District in Baltimore," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(3), pages 433-450, June.
- Mirko Moro & Karen Mayor & SeÃ¡n Lyons & Richard S J Tol, 2013.
"Does the Housing Market Reflect Cultural Heritage? A Case Study of Greater Dublin,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 45(12), pages 2884-2903, December.
- Mirko Moro & Karen Mayor & SeÃ¡n Lyons & Richard S J Tol, 2013. "Does the housing market reflect cultural heritage? A case study of Greater Dublin," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 45(12), pages 2884-2903, December.
- Moro, Mirko & Mayor, Karen & Lyons, Seán & Tol, Richard S. J., 2011. "Does the housing market reflect cultural heritage? A case study of Greater Dublin," Papers WP386, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Lyons, Sean & Mayor, Karen & Moro, Mirko & Tol, Richard S J, 2011. "Does the housing market reflect cultural heritage? A case study of Greater Dublin," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2011-07, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Kelvyn Jones & Nina Bullen, 1993. "A Multi-level Analysis of the Variations in Domestic Property Prices: Southern England, 1980-87," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 30(8), pages 1409-1426, October.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Edna M. Villarreal Peralta, 2015.
"Innovation and Regional Growth in Mexico: 2000–2010,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 172-195, June.
- Rodriguez-Pose, Andres & Villarreal Peralta, Edna Maria, 2014. "Innovation and Regional Growth in Mexico: 2000-2010," CEPR Discussion Papers 10153, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Edna MaríaVillarreal Peralta, 2014. "Innovation and Regional Growth in Mexico: 2000-2010," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1417, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2014.
- Goodman, Allen C. & Thibodeau, Thomas G., 1998. "Housing Market Segmentation," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 121-143, June.
- Walter Santagata, 2002. "Cultural Districts, Property Rights and Sustainable Economic Growth," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 9-23, March.
- Francesco Andreoli & Alessandra Michelangeli, 2014. "Welfare measures to assess urban quality of life," Working Papers 09/2014, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Liv Osland, 2010. "Spatial Variation in Job Accessibility and Gender: An Intraregional Analysis using Hedonic House-Price Estimation," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 42(9), pages 2220-2237, September.
- Gyourko, Joseph & Kahn, Matthew & Tracy, Joseph, 1999. "Quality of life and environmental comparisons," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: P. C. Cheshire & E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 37, pages 1413-1454 Elsevier.
- Scott Orford, 2000. "Modelling Spatial Structures in Local Housing Market Dynamics: A Multilevel Perspective," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 37(9), pages 1643-1671, August.
- Gelfand, Alan E. & Banerjee, Sudipto & Sirmans, C.F. & Tu, Yong & Eng Ong, Seow, 2007. "Multilevel modeling using spatial processes: Application to the Singapore housing market," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3567-3579, April.
More about this item
Keywordsculture; city; hedonic approach; multilevel models;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-05-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2016-05-28 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2016-05-28 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2016-05-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mib:wpaper:335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matteo Pelagatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpmibit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.