Cultural districts, property rights, and sustainable economic growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Landes, William M & Posner, Richard A, 1987. "Trademark Law: An Economic Perspective," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(2), pages 265-309, October.
- Throsby,David, 2000. "Economics and Culture," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521584067, Fall.
- Storper, Michael, 1989. "The Transition to Flexible Specialisation in the U.S. Film Industry: External Economies, the Division of Labour, and the Crossing of Industrial Divides," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 273-305, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luciana Lazzeretti & Rafael Boix & Francesco Capone, 2009. "Why do creative industries cluster? An analysis of the determinants of clustering of creative industries," IERMB Working Paper in economics 0902, Institut d'Estudis Regionals i Metropolitans de Barcelona.
- Chilese Erica & Russo Antonio Paolo, 2009. "Urban fashion policies: lessons from the Barcelona catwalks," EBLA Working Papers 200803, University of Turin.
- Marco Guerzoni & Massimiliano Nuccio, 2014.
"Music consumption at the dawn of the music industry: the rise of a cultural fad,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 38(2), pages 145-171, May.
- Guerzoni, Marco & Nuccio, Massimiliano, 2012. "Music consumption at the dawn of the music industry: the rise of a cultural fad," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201217, University of Turin.
- repec:spr:epolin:v:44:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s40812-017-0082-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clara Bocchino & Michael Murphree, 2012. "Overlapping Cultural Commons and Districts in the Great Limpopo Transfrontier Conservation Area," Chapters,in: Cultural Commons, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Peter Karl Kresl, 2014. "A development officer's guide to clusters," Chapters,in: Urban Competitiveness and Innovation, chapter 12, pages 203-217 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Tiziana Cuccia, 2012. "Is it worth being inscribed in the world heritage list? A case study of “The Baroque cities in Val di Noto” (Sicily)," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 66(2), pages 169-190.
- Bucci, Alberto & Segre, Giovanna, 2011. "Culture and human capital in a two-sector endogenous growth model," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 279-293, December.
- Friel Martha & Santagata Walter, 2007. "Make Material Cultural Heritage Work," EBLA Working Papers 200710, University of Turin.
- Christian Barrère & Quentin Bonnard & Véronique Chossat, 2012. "Food, Gastronomy and Cultural Commons," Chapters,in: Cultural Commons, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Riccardo, Borgoni & Alessandra, Michelangeli & Nicola, Pontarollo, 2016. "How Does a City Benefit from Culture? Evidence from Milan," Working Papers 335, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 16 May 2016.
- Allen J Scott, 2005. "Cultural-Products Industries And Urban Economic Development: Prospects For Growth And Market Contestation In Global Context," Urban/Regional 0511005, EconWPA.
- repec:pri:cpanda:wp21%20-%20tepper is not listed on IDEAS
- Pier Luigi Sacco & Guidi Ferilli & Blessi Giorgio Tavano, 2012. "Sviluppo locale a base culturale: quando funziona e perché? Alla ricerca di un framework di riferimento," PRISMA Economia - Società - Lavoro, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2012(1), pages 9-27.
- Antonio Russo & Alan Quaglieri DomÃƒÂnguez, 2011. "Creative workers and regional development. Towards a classification of spatial effects," ERSA conference papers ersa11p65, European Regional Science Association.
- Christian Barrère & Sophie Delabruyère, 2011. "Intellectual property rights on creativity and heritage: the case of the fashion industry," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 305-339, December.
- Pier Luigi Sacco & Guido Ferilli & Giorgio Tavano Blessi & Massimiliano Nuccio, 2013. "Culture as an Engine of Local Development Processes: System-Wide Cultural Districts I: Theory," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 555-570, December.
- Aldo Buzio & Alessio Re, 2012. "Cultural Commons and New Concepts in UNESCO World Heritage Sites Recognition and Management," Chapters,in: Cultural Commons, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:3:p:641-654 is not listed on IDEAS
- Walter Santagata, 2011. "Cultural Districts," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 21 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ingo Bader & Albert Scharenberg, 2010. "The Sound of Berlin: Subculture and the Global Music Industry," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(1), pages 76-91, March.
- Affortunato Francesca & Castagna Alina & Crociata Alessandro & D'Angelo Francesca, 2010. "Evaluating The Culture-Led Regeneration," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 1062-1066, December.
More about this item
- P - Economic Systems
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Z - Other Special Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-11-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2002-11-04 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2002-11-04 (Development)
- NEP-LAW-2002-11-04 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2002-11-20 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2002-11-04 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpot:0210004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .