Economics and Culture
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charlie Karlsson, 2011.
"Clusters, Networks and Creativity,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Creative Cities, chapter 5
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Karlsson, Charlie, 2010. "Clusters, Networks and Creativity," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 235, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Schumacher, Ingmar, 2015.
"The endogenous formation of an environmental culture,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 200-221.
- Ingmar Schumacher, 2013. "The Endogenous Formation of an Environmental Culture," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-04/13, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Ingmar Schumacher, 2013. "The endogenous formation of an environmental culture," Working Papers hal-00834151, HAL.
- Ingmar Schumacher, 2013. "The endogenous formation of an environmental culture," Working Papers 2013-13, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Santagata Walter, 2004. "Cultural districts and economic development," EBLA Working Papers 200401, University of Turin.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Santagata Walter, 2004. "Beni della creatività tra arte contemporanea e moda," EBLA Working Papers 200402, University of Turin.
- Santagata Walter, 2002. "Cultural districts, property rights and sustainable economic growth," EBLA Working Papers 200201, University of Turin.
- Bruno S. Frey, "undated". "Publishing as Prostitution? Choosing Between Oneï¿½s Own Ideas and Academic Failure," IEW - Working Papers 117, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno Frey, 2005. "Problems with Publishing: Existing State and Solutions," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 173-190, April.
- Walter Santagata, 2002. "Cultural districts, property rights, and sustainable economic growth," Others 0210004, EconWPA.
- Santagata Walter, 2002. "Some effect of creativity on fashion market behavior," EBLA Working Papers 200205, University of Turin.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2013-013 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521586399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .