Report NEP-DEV-2002-11-04This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mario Cimoli & Michele Di Maio, 2002. "Technological Gaps, De-Industrialisation and Catching-Up: Is the Chilean Case a Paradox?," KITeS Working Papers 131, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2002.
- Item repec:gta:workpp:1050 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sakellaris, Plutarchos & Wilson, Daniel J., 2002. "Quantifying embodied technological change," Working Paper Series 0158, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:iii:wpeiii:3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Satya Das & Chetan Ghate, 2002. "Endogenous Distribution, Politics and Growth," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 310, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hansson, Åsa, 2002. "The Wealth Tax and Economic Growth," Working Papers 2002:20, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Dani Rodrik & Arvind Subramanian & Francesco Trebbi, 2002. "Institutions Rule: The Primacy of Institutions over Geography and Integration in Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 9305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Walter Santagata, 2002. "Cultural districts, property rights, and sustainable economic growth," Others 0210004, University Library of Munich, Germany.