Report NEP-MIC-2002-11-20This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Gilbert & Neuhoff, K. & Newbery, D., 2002. "Allocating Transmission to Mitigate Market Power in Electricity Networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0225, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Winand Emons, 2002. "Subgame Perfect Punishment for Repeat Offenders," Diskussionsschriften dp0211, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Leonidas C. Koutsougeras, 2002. "Convergence to No Arbitrage Equilibria in Market Games," Discussion Papers 02-12, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:crr:crrwps:2000-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mair, Johanna, 2002. "Value creation through entrepreneurial activity: A multiple constituency approach," IESE Research Papers D/468, IESE Business School.
- Loukoianova, E. & Vahey, S.P. & Elizabeth C. Wakerly, 2002. "A Real Time Tax Smoothing Based Fiscal Policy Rule," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0235, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Newbery, D. & Tanga McDaniel, 2002. "Auctions and trading in energy markets -- an economic analysis," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0233, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jason G. Cummins & Ingmar Nyman, 2002. "The dark side of competitive pressure," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-43, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller, 2002. "Competitive Markets, Collective Decisions and Group Formation," Discussion Papers 02-11, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Björn Frank, 2002. "Does the Behaviour of Myopic Addicts Support the Rational Addiction model?: A Simulation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 301, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Cassiman, Bruno & Sieber, Sandra, 2002. "Impact of the Internet on market structure, The," IESE Research Papers D/467, IESE Business School.
- Walter Santagata, 2002. "Cultural districts, property rights, and sustainable economic growth," Others 0210004, EconWPA.