Is it worth being inscribed in the world heritage list? A case study of “The Baroque cities in Val di Noto” (Sicily)
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): LXVI (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.sieds.it/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.sieds.it Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Walter Santagata, 2002. "Cultural districts, property rights, and sustainable economic growth," Others 0210004, EconWPA.
- Javier Capó Parrilla & Antoni Riera Font & Jaume Rosselló Nadal, 2006. "The Accommodation Determinants of Seasonal Patterns," CRE Working Papers (Documents de treball del CRE) 2006/01, Centre de Recerca Econòmica (UIB ·"Sa Nostra"), revised Feb 2006.
- John M. Piotrowski & Rabah Arezki & Reda Cherif, 2009.
"Tourism Specialization and Economic Development; Evidence from the UNESCO World Heritage List,"
IMF Working Papers
- Arezki, Rabah & Cherif, Reda & Piotrowski, John, 2009. "Tourism Specialization and Economic Development: Evidence from the UNESCO World Heritage List," MPRA Paper 17132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antoine Le Blanc, 2010. "Cultural Districts, A New Strategy for Regional Development? The South-East Cultural District in Sicily," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(7), pages 905-917.
- Bertacchini Enrico & Saccone Donatella, 2010. "Searching for the determinants of world heritage listing: an econometric analysis," EBLA Working Papers 201026, University of Turin.
- Walter Santagata, 2002. "Cultural Districts, Property Rights and Sustainable Economic Growth," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 9-23, 03.
- Cellini Roberto & Cuccia Tiziana, 2007. "Catania. The Analysis of Tourism in a City Destination," Economia dei Servizi, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 147-166.
- David A. McGranahan & Timothy R. Wojan & Dayton M. Lambert, 2011. "The rural growth trifecta: outdoor amenities, creative class and entrepreneurial context -super-§," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 529-557, May.
- Eleonora Lorenzini, 2010. "The Extra-urban Cultural District: An Emerging Local Production System: Three Italian Case Studies," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(8), pages 1441-1457, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ite:iteeco:122012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Ceccarelli)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.