The Accommodation Determinants of Seasonal Patterns
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:3:p:589-595 is not listed on IDEAS
- Orfila-Sintes, Francina & Mattsson, Jan, 2009. "Innovation behavior in the hotel industry," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 380-394, April.
- Cellini, Roberto & Rizzo, Giuseppe, 2012.
"Private and public incentive to reduce seasonality: A theoretical model,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages 1-33.
- Cellini, Roberto & Rizzo, Giuseppe, 2012. "Private and public incentive to reduce seasonality: A theoretical model," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-16, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Tiziana Cuccia, 2012. "Is it worth being inscribed in the world heritage list? A case study of “The Baroque cities in Val di Noto” (Sicily)," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 66(2), pages 169-190.
- Duro Moreno, Juan Antonio, 2015. "Seasonality of hotel demand in the main Spanish provinces: measurements and decomposition exercises," Working Papers 2072/254302, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Eugeni Aguiló & Belen Rey & Jaume Rosselló & Catalina M. Torres, 2007. "The Impact of the Post-Liberalisation Growth of LCCs on the Tourism Trends in Spain," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 97(1), pages 39-60, January-F.
- Petrevska, Biljana, 2013. "Investigating Tourism Seasonality In Macedonia," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 4(1), pages 37-44.
- Corluka, Goran & Mikinac, Kresimir & Milenkovska, Angela, 2016. "Classification Of Tourist Season In Costal Tourism," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 7(1), pages 71-83.
- Turrión Prats, Judith, 2016. "Tourist Seasonality and the Role of Markets," Working Papers 2072/290755, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Dora Smolčić Jurdana & Ljiljana Zmijanović, 2014. "The effect of tourism seasonality on protected areas," Tourism and Hospitality Industry section2-4, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management.
More about this item
KeywordsAccommodation; discrete choice models; seasonality;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2006-06-10 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-TUR-2006-06-10 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pdm:wpaper:2006/01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Centre de Recerca Econòmica (UIB ·"Sa Nostra")). General contact details of provider: http://www.cre.sanostra.es .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .