Innovation behavior in the hotel industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jon Sundbo & Faïz Gallouj, 1998.
"Innovation as a loosely coupled system in services,"
- Jon Sundbo & Faïz Gallouj, 2000. "Innovation as a loosely coupled system in services," Post-Print halshs-01114123, HAL.
- Jon Sundbo & Faïz Gallouj, 2000. "Innovation as a loosely coupled system in services," Post-Print halshs-01114106, HAL.
- Heine, Michelle Lane & Grover, Varun & Malhotra, Manoj K., 2003. "The relationship between technology and performance: a meta-analysis of technology models," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 189-204, June.
- Gallouj, Faiz & Weinstein, Olivier, 1997. "Innovation in services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 537-556, December.
- Sirilli, Giorgio & Evangelista, Rinaldo, 1998. "Technological innovation in services and manufacturing: results from Italian surveys," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 881-899, December.
- Drejer, Ina, 2004. "Identifying innovation in surveys of services: a Schumpeterian perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 551-562, April.
- Hubert Gatignon & Michael L. Tushman & Wendy Smith & Philip Anderson, 2002. "A Structural Approach to Assessing Innovation: Construct Development of Innovation Locus, Type, and Characteristics," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(9), pages 1103-1122, September.
- Fariborz Damanpour, 1996. "Organizational Complexity and Innovation: Developing and Testing Multiple Contingency Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(5), pages 693-716, May.
- Gabriel Hawawini & Venkata Subban Subramanian & Paul Verdin, 2003. "Is performance driven by industry- or firm-specific factors? A new look at the evidence," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14188, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Robert D. Dewar & Jane E. Dutton, 1986. "The Adoption of Radical and Incremental Innovations: An Empirical Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(11), pages 1422-1433, November.
- van der Aa, Wietze & Elfring, Tom, 2002. "Realizing innovation in services," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 155-171, June.
- Hipp, Christiane & Grupp, Hariolf, 2005. "Innovation in the service sector: The demand for service-specific innovation measurement concepts and typologies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 517-535, May.
- J Howells & B Tether & F Gallouj & F Djellal & C Gallouj & K Blind & J Edler & C Hipp & F Montobbio & N Corrocher & A Macpherson & D Banach, 2004. "Innovation in Services: Issues at Stake and Trends," Working Papers halshs-01113600, HAL.
- Jan Mattsson & Jon Sundbo & Christjan Fussing-Jensen, 2005. "Innovation Systems in Tourism: The Roles of Attractors and Scene-Takers," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 357-381.
- Wright, Christine M. & Mechling, George, 2002. "The importance of operations management problems in service organizations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 77-87, April.
- Luuk Klomp & George Van Leeuwen, 2001. "Linking Innovation and Firm Performance: A New Approach," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 343-364.
- Javier Capó Parrilla & Antoni Riera Font & Jaume Rosselló Nadal, 2006. "The Accommodation Determinants of Seasonal Patterns," CRE Working Papers (Documents de treball del CRE) 2006/01, Centre de Recerca Econòmica (UIB ·"Sa Nostra"), revised Feb 2006.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Gabriele & Enrico Tundis, 2015. "Contesto regionale, struttura economica e impatto delle politiche regionali: il caso degli alberghi in Trentino," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(3 Suppl.), pages 37-59.
- Lee, Peter K.C. & Cheng, T.C. Edwin & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Lai, Kee-hung, 2011. "An empirical study of transformational leadership, team performance and service quality in retail banks," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 690-701, December.
- de la Peña, Mario Raúl & Núñez-Serrano, Juan A. & Turrión, Jaime & Velázquez, Francisco J., 2016.
"Are innovations relevant for consumers in the hospitality industry? A hedonic approach for Cuban hotels,"
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 184-196.
- Mario Raúl de la Peña & Juan A. Núñez-Serrano & Jaime Turrión Sánchez & Francisco Javier Velázquez Angona, 2015.
"Are Innovations relevant for consumers in the hospitality industry? A hedonic approach for Cuban hotels
[¿Son relevantes las innovaciones para los consumidores en la industria hotelera? Una aproxim," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 15-05, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Mario Raúl de la Peña & Juan A. Núñez-Serrano & Jaime Turrión Sánchez & Francisco Javier Velázquez Angona, 2015. "Are Innovations relevant for consumers in the hospitality industry? A hedonic approach for Cuban hotels
- Roberto Gabriele, & Enrico Tundis, & Enrico Zaninotto, 2015. "Public Subsidies and Development of Hotel Industry: Evidence from a Place-based Policy," DEM Discussion Papers 2015/10, Department of Economics and Management.
- repec:exl:25engi:v:27:y:2016:i:5:p:618-628 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bilal Bourkha & Adam Dewitte & Jeremy Tantely Ranjatoelina, 2015. "Organiser l'imitation d'un business model innovant : quatre propositions pour les entreprises," Working Papers hal-01202625, HAL.
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:2:p:221-231 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kuo-Jui Wu & Ching-Jong Liao & Ming-Lang Tseng & Pei-Jay Chou, 2015. "Understanding Innovation for Sustainable Business Management Capabilities and Competencies under Uncertainty," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(10), pages 1-35, October.
- Ta-Wei Tang & Michael Wang & Ya-Yun Tang, 2015. "Developing service innovation capability in the hotel industry," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 9(1), pages 97-113, March.
- repec:ris:invreg:0357 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chavana Angkanurakbun & Sawat Wanarat, 2016. "The Mediating Effect Of Product Innovation Capability On Entrepreneurial Pro-Activeness And Hotel Performance," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(03), pages 1-21, April.
- repec:eee:touman:v:65:y:2018:i:c:p:303-316 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0466-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:46:y:2015:i:c:p:51-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:51:y:2015:i:c:p:142-155 is not listed on IDEAS
- Banerjee, Pradeep K. & Turner, T. Rolf, 2012. "A flexible model for the pricing of perishable assets," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 533-540.
- Roberto Gabriele & Enrico Tundis, 2015. "the effect of longitudinal multiple subsidies on firm performance in the presence of neighbour interactions," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1368, European Regional Science Association.
- Beynon, Malcolm J & Jones, Paul & Pickernell, David & Packham, Gary, 2016. "A NCaRBS analysis of SME intended innovation: Learning about the Don’t Knows," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 59(PA), pages 97-112.
- Huang, Chin-wei & Ho, Foo Nin & Chiu, Yung-ho, 2014. "Measurement of tourist hotels׳ productive efficiency, occupancy, and catering service effectiveness using a modified two-stage DEA model in Taiwan," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 49-59.
- Ching-Sung Lee & Yen-Cheng Chen & Pei-Ling Tsui & Tung-Han Yu, 2014. "Examining the relations between open innovation climate and job satisfaction with a PLS path model," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1705-1722, May.
- Najda-Janoszka, Marta & Kopera, Sebastian, 2013. "Exploring Barriers to Innovation in Tourism Industry – The Case of Southern Region of Poland," MPRA Paper 53980, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:4:p:776-789 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vincenza Odorici & Manuela Presutti & Marco Savioli, 2016. "Strategic orientation of hotels: evidence from a contingent approach," Working Paper series 16-06, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised May 2016.
- NAGY Andrea, 2013. "Approaching Service Innovation Patterns," European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, Bucharest Economic Academy, issue 01, March.
- repec:eee:touman:v:48:y:2015:i:c:p:477-499 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation Services Hotel industry Management of technology Performance impact;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:37:y:2009:i:2:p:380-394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.